Borrowing Capacity calc linked to where you can afford to buy data

This is a calculator I have been working on for some time to give access to valuable median price and past capital growth data quickly. There is no signup to anything to use this calculator.

Note it only works in Chrome and Safari

http://investorschoice.com.au/calculator/

It backs into Residex data and the only calculator of its type at the time of writing (27/4/2014) that is independently available. It is what it is (I find some surrounding suburbs missing) but is one of the many tools you might find handy. I find it a great tool for my mortgage clients and students to use to look in an area and try and identify hotspots based on the flow-on effect of proven growth areas.

I designed the website to be full of resources for investors and home-owners and this is one of these, so I hope you find it useful.

Jane Slack-Smith

PS Not sure where this thread should go so moderators please move to the appropriate place.

Awesome calculator thanks. The salary input is it gross or net?

Good question - it has been so many months in the works I need to go and check my notes. When I use it I usually use the individual lenders calcs for borrowing cap based on their individual policies that suit the person and then on the second screen I enter the purchase price or borrowing capacity directly.

Jane

Last edited:
Good question - it has been so many months in the works I need to go and check my notes. When I use it I usually use the individual lenders calcs for borrowing cap based on their individual policies that suit the person and then on the second screen I enter the purchase price or borrowing capacity directly.

Jane

Thanks a lot for making it available I will keep it my favorites : )

Hi Buzz,

It appears to work in Moz illa but after selecting state/s,no region is available,hence nothing.

Cheers Spades.

It only works in Chrome and Safari for now. If you use others you will not be able to select a Region. Another thing to improve on later.

Jane

PS It uses after tax income not gross income

Back