bought a Lazyboy

Worst idea ever. It is killing my back. I have even had the back changed to make it sit straighter but it doesnt help. Worse, it is comfortable when I sit in it, but even after only one hour sitting in it I wake up the next morning with backache which wears off during the day but gets worse and worse if I sit in it night after night. It is not my back or my bed as I am fine in other furniture. I took a long time to choose these chairs and had them made in white leather to match our decor so the thought of going looking again appals me. I have tried pillows in different areas, nothing helps. Lazyboy dont want to know about it. My husband doesnt have a problem with his. How would I find out what is wrong

Worst idea ever. It is killing my back. I have even had the back changed to make it sit straighter but it doesnt help. Worse, it is comfortable when I sit in it, but even after only one hour sitting in it I wake up the next morning with backache which wears off during the day but gets worse and worse if I sit in it night after night. It is not my back or my bed as I am fine in other furniture. I took a long time to choose these chairs and had them made in white leather to match our decor so the thought of going looking again appals me. I have tried pillows in different areas, nothing helps. Lazyboy dont want to know about it. My husband doesnt have a problem with his. How would I find out what is wrong
I don't know what your normal day to day is, but I've found that the condition of my back is directly related to the activity - or lack of - I experience each day or over weeks of same.

The more inactive I am (lots of sitting) the worse it is.

When I'm busy and active and last year when I spent almost every daylight minute working outside getting the landscaping done at home - my body felt really good and no back issues.

It may be as simple as getting more exercise.

hqdefault.jpg

Back