Box Hill Land release

Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy land/home package in north west area. As ponds is now fully sold and prices have reached sky rocket. I am told that there is new release coming soon in Box Hill and also in Marsden Park. As Box hill is closer to rouse hill town centre so I am more inclined towards that. However Marsden park has sydney shopping centre with costco, ikea which may add to employment oppurtunities. So for growth prospect which area will be better....marsden park or box hill?

Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy land/home package in north west area. As ponds is now fully sold and prices have reached sky rocket. I am told that there is new release coming soon in Box Hill and also in Marsden Park. As Box hill is closer to rouse hill town centre so I am more inclined towards that. However Marsden park has sydney shopping centre with costco, ikea which may add to employment oppurtunities. So for growth prospect which area will be better....marsden park or box hill?

What release is going in Box Hill?

Box hill north will soon have its first release.
Ej89 it's all on the council website I know you've been looking in the area also
Hopefully a bit cheaper than Riverstone/schofields to start off

Hi Guys,

In my opinion, Marsden Park and Riverstone (the parts not yet released but in the planning stages) are fairly good value at this point. The area is going through a transformation stage and there is still acreage that gives you the oppurtunity to subdivide into residential in the not to distant future. The planning department has had town meetings and has sent out information to residents/land ownders. There are also developers/builders knocking on doors making offers.

What release is going in Box Hill?

I spoke to couple of builders (Eden Brae) and they told me that they have exclusive agreement to build land and home packages there and soon will come with prices and other details.

Do you think its better option than Marsden Park if I want to move north west? And also in regards to CG?

"Exclusive", really? Box Hill is a very large undeveloped area. There will be plenty of precinct releases, not all of them will be exclusive to Eden Brae.

Best and most cost-effective approach is to try and secure your own block, then select your own builder.

Back