Brad Sugar Books?

Was wondering if people would recommend reading Brad Sugar's book? Are they worth a read for general investing, property and business?

Cheers!

I don't see why not.
Although I'd say he excels at business over investing/property.
As the founder of Action Coaching, he's got some great ideas which makes business easy to do.

Found a great deal on gumtree from a past ActionCOACH selling the whole series plus others (all in 20 books) plus the boardgame for $65. Thought it was a great buy :)

Found a great deal on gumtree from a past ActionCOACH selling the whole series plus others (all in 20 books) plus the boardgame for $65. Thought it was a great buy :)

Dex how did you find the resources? If no longer required PM or email me I might be interested.

Dex how did you find the resources? If no longer required PM or email me I might be interested.

I've only read instant cashflow so far, I've been reading a whole load of other books. But instant cashflow is really practical and it really helped me to understand the basics of building a solid business (though mine is in its infant stage). Unfortunate you will have to wait a long while till I'm done with them :p

Business people both successful and unsuccessful liquidate companies all the time. could be tax reasons or given he is now living offshore maybe he had a falling out with one of the creditors (the $600k) one and figured it may as well play itself out through the courts and through international channels. Seen this many many times and most lawyers working for large private individuals worth over $20m would see it every year. Nothing special about a liquidation to be honest and they may in fact have many other assets in other entities.

I have found Brad sugars books to be life changing for our business.

It was the first exposure for us to a different way of thinking.

We completed about six months of the business coaching which tripled our business within two years and the principles we learned have helped us to keep growing.

I don't think there is anything different in Brad's books than others, the principles are all the same.

The thing we kept in mind was taking in all the information but then making the decision to follow what we decided was right for us and what we wanted to achieve.
We met some other business owners that got a little obsessed with the coaching program and followed everything they were told only to end up losing their business down the track.

I guess it's like everything, there is no one way to do something except the way that works for you.

Back