Brad Sugars Property Ideas?

W

WebBoard

Any one attend the Brad Sugars seminars
in Melb, Sydney etc ?

Any one have any thoughts on his property investment ideas :

Setting up a number of separate Pty Ltd's, that buy 4 cashflow positive properties in low growth areas (around 100k with IO loans) and then buys one high growth negative geared property per structure. End result: The Positive properties fund & pay off the negative property and the whole lot is self funding basically from day one. Then as equity builds
in the high growth property, you pull it out
via a line of credit to buy more or support lifestyle.

Jake

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Isnt there a TV show called Wheel of Fortune ?

Actaully a common strategy for those that are having a long term break and have spare equity in their mattress. Not the P/Ls but the neutral combo of Growth vs return props.

Ta

Rolf

Reply: 1.1

HI Rolf,

Thanks for your comments.

From a finance point of view, would the
bank be happy to fund multiple numbers of these structures @ say 80% LVR with little regard to the directors financial s ?

What else would they be looking for ?

Reply: 1.1.1

Hi Anon

NO. Most lenders look at a new P/L like a minor. They need an adult guarantor, and the guarantor has to be able to service the guarantee.

I have heard there is a way around this but have yet to find legal or upfront any method that works.

Ta

Rolf

Reply: 2

HI Jake!

Yes, this idea is one that Sugars and Gordon Green often promote. I think it is more Green's idea than Sugars but since when has that stopped Sugars??

I like the concept.

It is the wealth wheel that I have mentioned before on this forum and it seems to make good sense.

Certainly not the worst idea I have heard when it comes to investing.

Have fun

Dale

Back