Brewery apartments - Adelaide

Brewery Apartments Adelaide - Kent town
These look very classy from the outside, has anyone bought, looked at buying, or looked at renting one of these places at kent town.
I am very tempted to break my own rule and invest in a unit, (mainly so that I can live there at a later stage).
I got engaged recently and have been told that living at home after your married is generally not the done thing, so its goodbye $20 week board, no washing, no ironing, free leased car (dad works at holdens), etc, etc, and hello real world.
The Brewery apartments are the only apartments in Adelaide that don't remind me of either a WW2 bunker, shoe box, or a cheap makeover of an ex government building.
For people that buy units, is there an extra set of tests you do to check for decent sound proofing, A/C etc.
I would also be interested in finding out what other Adelaidians think the potential rent could be.

Hi

I went past there Tuesday. It may be just me but they do look like they are leaning into the wind when looking from the parklands :eek: This was a pre bundy look;)

bundy

Back