''Brilliant'' discovery for those that hate cleaning!

Hi all, just want to share this little gem I discovered this morning while cleaning out the microwave. My son had cooked 'god knows what' in the microwave and I thought my best line of attack was the sugarsoap. Of course it worked a treat on the inside but the big bonus came when I ran the cloth over the outside. Its stainless steel and it came up brilliantly. I'd given up on trying to bring it back to its origional shine {nothing worked} UNTIL NOW....I used diluted 50/50 on a damp cloth and then went over it with a soft cloth.

I'm even more convinced that I should throw ALL cleaners out and just keep the trusty old sugar soap.....

the wipes probably cost around 10c to make (impregnated with sugar soap) and sold for a wee fortune. smart marketing!

yea - go the cleaner. only problem is that once you've had one there is no going back ....

the wipes probably cost around 10c to make (impregnated with sugar soap) and sold for a wee fortune. smart marketing!

yea - go the cleaner. only problem is that once you've had one there is no going back ....

I don't need to buy them any more :)

Yep, I'd go with the cleaner too :D

I have one that does EVERYTHING, changes bed sheets, does the washing, ironing, organisers cupboards and will even do the shopping and cooking if we wanted her too but hasn't yet as there are enough 15 minute recipes around to keep us going!

The trouble with sugar soap is that you still have to do it ;)

You all do know why women get married in white, don't you?

Because all household appliances come in white :D

Don't give me a hard time, I am a mum and I do EVERYTHING at home (well.... almost everything) but I though it was a cute joke.

Wylie

wylie

Good one - laughed myself silly! But ponder for a moment ..... what's gonna happen when all appliances only come in stainless steel??? :)

Cheers
LynnH

I looked for Sugarsoap in ALDI yesterday and it seems they don't stock that line. In fact all of it is forien, but since it's such a huge foodchain store I decided to buy the cleaner they got thier for showers, tiles, conrete etc

Will see how it goes!!

Back