Brisbane Advertising

For the brisbane folk and moreso North side..

After getting a job in the construction industry
And the long hours doing welll... Sweet F A
I really want to get my landscaping business up and running again as this is what i enjoy doing and can make the same money for wayyy less hours.

Originally from Melbourne (where I had the business and have relocated) and the past year doing FIFO mining work am really over it..

Soo where do the tradies advertise? Or where do you go if your looking for a landscaper/tradie?
Im just tinkering with my website atm
for online advertising a link

My first attempt would be to google "landscaper south side" or "landscaper north side".

I've used the sites a few times now where you put your job up and they arrange three quotes.

Soo where do the tradies advertise? Or where do you go if your looking for a landscaper/tradie?

The tender and quotes section in the courier mail has sometimes quotes wanted for landscaping every now and again,it's old style but it works..imho..

I think Google is best area to focus on in your industry if you want to advertise. Getting in with referring builders would be better and cheaper though.

Adwords can work great but can be pretty expensive, not sure what the spend would be for your industry but would guess would be a couple of hundred per week.

Position matters as well, I go form 8% click through in No.2 position to 1.2% click through in No.3 to 0.2% click through for No.4. Below that I doubt it is worth it.

Depending how competitive it is then you may be able to get top 3 in the free search results by either learning search engine optimisation yourself or paying someone else to do it.

Back