Brisbane BA needed

Hi all

I'm struggling to find a Brisbane BA who will entertain my price range my price range - $340 - $360k.

I have contacted the highly recommended people on here with no joy.

Am I being unrealistic?

Help appreciated.

Cheers
Paul

Hi all

I'm struggling to find a Brisbane BA who will entertain my price range my price range - $340 - $360k.

Am I being unrealistic?

Help appreciated.

Cheers
Paul

What were you looking for in that price range, what was your spec? What feedback did the BA's you contacted give you? In my experience they'll tell you what you can expect to buy, or not in your price range.

Hi all

Am I being unrealistic?

Help appreciated.

Cheers
Paul

There is no point a BA taking you on as a client if your brief is unrealistic, if you are saying for example you want a house in Hawthorne for $340-$360k then it is a waste of time and effort for everybody.

If your brief is the best house/property you can get for $340/$360k then I don't see the problem.

What are you telling them you expect for that money?

Cheers

The brief is fairly conservative which they all agree:

300 - 360k
Logan/daisy hill/slacks creek
3 bedroom house
Ready to move in
~5% yield

However they all tell me they are either not currently puchasing in the area or they cant help in that price range.

I am surprised considering im ready to go and how much they charge.

I agree with NPB here. Brisbane is a big market. I bought a property recently below 300k, but then I was not looking for a blue-chip area.

There is no point a BA taking you on as a client if your brief is unrealistic, if you are saying for example you want a house in Hawthorne for $340-$360k then it is a waste of time and effort for everybody.

If your brief is the best house/property you can get for $340/$360k then I don't see the problem.

What are you telling them you expect for that money?

Cheers

Ok i have spoken to 3 more from REBAA site this morning and 'no one can help me', i need to spend 450k apparently for cash flow positive property in the area lol.

Seriously can anyone help here?

Cheers
Paul

Ok i have spoken to 3 more from REBAA site this morning and 'no one can help me', i need to spend 450k apparently for cash flow positive property in the area lol.

Seriously can anyone help here?

Cheers
Paul

Are you asking them to find you a cashflow positive property? Because you've mentioned 5% yield, which certainly isn't CF+, especially in Brisbane.

Hi all

Am I being unrealistic?

Help appreciated.

Cheers
Paul

have you tried Karen Young from Property Zest? She is very busy at the moment and has a wait list, but she does do that price range and the Logan area.

If this thread is any indication brisbane should be popping off soon. All the BAs either too busy or uninterested means they must really be flat out!

I had a good chat with Karen and will pursue this asap.

Thanks all for your help.

Hi Tasksta

Only just saw this but glad you got onto Karen. She is a fellow REBAA colleague and REIQ Award winner too so I'm sure you will be pleased. Keep us posted and best of luck in securing something soon!

Back