Brisbane bargain GET IT NOW

I'm out of cash otherwise I'd buy this. It's worth $550k MINIMUM. A 3/2/2 just went for $630k down the road recently (Mesquite St).

http://www.realestate.com.au/119905901

Owner is overseas and probably unaware of what's going on in the market. And the agent is not a local (I know all the agents that work in the area), so he's equally clueless.

This area is hot. If you want it, you need to be able to make an offer within an hour of this post going up. Good luck. The properties on Mesquite St and Driftwood St sold this quickly a few weeks ago so make no mistake, this will go fast.

I know these areas like the back of my hand, I've been watching them daily for 3 years now. This will be the easiest 100-150k you've ever made. If anyone here scores this, you owe me a drink:)

OMG it's times like this I wish I had more cash. I know there are a lot here looking in Brisbane, this is as good as it gets fellas.

It on overland flow flood planning area and 'high hazard buffer area' for bushfire.

How does that affect things?

It on overland flow flood planning area and 'high hazard buffer area' for bushfire.

How does that affect things?

No it's not. It's never even come close to flooding there, I used to live down the road. You're looking at theoretical flood maps not historical.

Looking at the figures it does seems promising, wonder what s the actual reason why the owner is selling. the Agent mention the property need a bit of TLC, duno how much does it actually need lol

Last Sale Details
Sale Price: $405,000
Sale Date: 18 Jan 2007
Settlement Date: 19 Feb 2007

CBA Automated Valuation Amount: $600,994 (can be used up to 80% LVR)

Cheapest comparable (if you could call it comparable) 311 Gowan Road Sunnybank Hills, QLD, 4109. 3x2x2 - 641m2. Sale Price: $509,900 Sale Date: 12 Jul 2014

All the way up to most expensive comparable 14 Shylock Crescent Sunnybank Hills, QLD, 4109. 4x2x2 - 620m2. Sale Price: $695,000 Sale Date: 13 Apr 2015

With 18 sales inbetween these two. Be interesting to see what it goes for.

Back