Brisbane bargain GET IT NOW

Yikes, i expres posted 30 bucks and a note (with a picture of my avatar) to the agent in the hope of getting first dibs.

Yikes, i expres posted 30 bucks and a note (with a picture of my avatar) to the agent in the hope of getting first dibs.

That'll be enough for the paddle, datto, now you'll have to find the rest of the money for the RAFT! :p

(to the tune of "Moonlight Bay")

I was sailing along on Honeywood Road
Can you hear the river flowing
it seemed to say
I'm coming to your house
Now don't float away
As we kissed our money goodbye on Honeywood Road

You mean "John Sutcliffe - Principal / Director"
"With over $1 BILLION in settled sales over 25 years ensures your most valuable possession is in safe hands when marketed by John Sutcliffe, Principal of Ray White Victoria Point.
As a MULTI AWARD WINNING AGENT Real Estate is an exciting and rewarding career for me.
Queensland Annual Top Ten Salespeople 12 times (over past 25 years)
Queensland #1 Sales Agent twice"

Sounds like he wouldn't have a clue.

Haha oops.

Sounds like he played you (and everyone else) like a fiddle jerry

100 people at the Open house today.

And the house has a few issues. Maybe not an awesome deal anymore but thanks for putting it on JerryBee. Definitely got my interest! ;-)

A one week lead time on an auction suggests to me it's not suss. Both just clueless and genuinely surprised, which is exactly as I predicted as one of my last purchases in Sunnybank fell under similar circumstances. If only I had a line to this agent before it hit the market. But no one would have, he's not even close to being local. Who chooses an agent so far out, there are a tonne of local agents near by the seller could have chosen instead.

I spoke to the agent he had agency's in that area years ago and managed lots of properties around Sunnybank, he must have a connection with the vendor from a while ago. His exact words to me were 'I should have auctioned it' now apparently thats what's going to happen.

That'll be enough for the paddle, datto, now you'll have to find the rest of the money for the RAFT! :p

(to the tune of "Moonlight Bay")

I was sailing along on Honeywood Road
Can you hear the river flowing
it seemed to say
I'm coming to your house
Now don't float away
As we kissed our money goodbye on Honeywood Road

I looked at the flood map and there is Medium floor risk written all over Honeywood St, this didnt stop the interest for this place much?

I looked at the flood map and there is Medium floor risk written all over Honeywood St, this didnt stop the interest for this place much?

Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that the closest the 1974 and 2011 floods got to that part of Sunnybank Hills was about 7-10k's away? Anyone who knows the area isn't the slightest bit concerned.

Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that the closest the 1974 and 2011 floods got to that part of Sunnybank Hills was about 7-10k's away? Anyone who knows the area isn't the slightest bit concerned.

A burst water main or bathroom leak at best IMO or an asteroid hitting creating a tsunami?

A burst water main or bathroom leak at best IMO or an asteroid hitting creating a tsunami?

Lol these overflow maps are so annoying, they confuse a lot of people. I see it time and time again. The QLD flood site should default to the historical maps not the overflow. People don't think to click on that third tab that reads "Historical".

Lol these overflow maps are so annoying, they confuse a lot of people. I see it time and time again. The QLD flood site should default to the historical maps not the overflow. People don't think to click on that third tab that reads "Historical".

Generally they seem to follow streets from high to low points but most blue areas I have looked at are miles from the nearest creek and even further from the Brisbane river. Water will generally follow the path of least resistance and that means down the street. A quote for one of these properties would confirm that it is low risk from an insurance company perspective as they have better and more accurate data.

I'm out of cash otherwise I'd buy this. It's worth $550k MINIMUM. A 3/2/2 just went for $630k down the road recently (Mesquite St).

http://www.realestate.com.au/119905901

Owner is overseas and probably unaware of what's going on in the market. And the agent is not a local (I know all the agents that work in the area), so he's equally clueless.

This area is hot. If you want it, you need to be able to make an offer within an hour of this post going up. Good luck. The properties on Mesquite St and Driftwood St sold this quickly a few weeks ago so make no mistake, this will go fast.

I know these areas like the back of my hand, I've been watching them daily for 3 years now. This will be the easiest 100-150k you've ever made. If anyone here scores this, you owe me a drink:)

saw a similar one on Jackson Road, whats that part like and is the traffic bad?

saw a similar one on Jackson Road, whats that part like and is the traffic bad?

Jackson Road is a rat run from the top of algester down toward Sunnybank. Fairly busy. You wouldn't let your kids play out the front, but you could get your car out for work fairly easily.

Back