Brisbane BIG Social night 13th Oct 09

BIG is having an informal social evening.
Come join us for dinner or drinks

Where - Sunnybank Sports Club, Cnr Granadilla & McCullough St, Sunnybank Qld 4109 PH: (07) 3323 9600
When - 7pm Tuesday 13th October
Why - Informal gathering for dinner or drinks. Come to network and talk about Property Investment

No need to RSVP, just meet up in the Restaurant

See you there,
Tin

ooh my neck of the woods. Will see if I can arrange a babysitter. How long will it last? 7pm is when babies go to sleep.

Sounds like a great evening. Looking forward to meeting a few members from this forum. See you all next Tuesday night.
Cheers,
Dave

Probably won't go too late.

Because our normal formal meetings usually go until 9 - 9.30 some members wanted to have more time to network and get to know other members.

This social evening is a chance to meet and chat over dinner and drinks.

Everyone is welcome and there are no costs involved other than your own food and drinks or maybe a few dollars on the pokies if that's your thing. :)

Sorry! Just found out I have to travel up north for work first thing tomorrow morning, better do a bit of prepping/get organised before I head off, so won't be able to make it tonight.
Will keep an eye out for the next meeting, very keen to catch up and get a few more ideas from experts!

BIG social is tonight. Don't let a little rain stop you from making it.

I will try to be there a bit earlier than 7pm

See you then, Tin

Back