Brisbane Buyers agent

Hi all,

I am looking to purchase an investment property in Brisbane. I currently own a PPOR in Sydney and am not that familiar with the Brisbane property market.

I was wondering if any of you may able to suggest a reputable/reliable buyers agent that I could use in the Brisbane area?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Regards
Nick

I would suggest Andrew Allen from this forum.

I have used his services before, even tho i didn't end up purchasing with him i was very impressed with how hard to trys to please.

Regards,

RH

Purchased in Clontarf (redcliffe area) and was happy and used Martyn Fleming from morpheusproperty.

Took me a long time to find a good Buyers agent in Queensland so I'm happy with Martyn service

I'll through a vote in for Andrew Allen as well - deal with him on a more professional level, given I am an agent and fellow stats/info hoarder - but from all the BA's I have dealt with over the years, I am most impressed with his knowledge and level of service to his clients!!

update

Purchased in Clontarf (redcliffe area) and was happy and used Martyn Fleming from morpheusproperty.

Took me a long time to find a good Buyers agent in Queensland so I'm happy with Martyn service

Thought I'd better comment on my latest purchase, it's been almost 5 weeks now and having trouble finding a tenant. Maybe I wasn’t fully informed about the current rental demand and that I purchase a place not in high demand. Ie small living area, small living space :(

www.allenrealestate.com.au

Just signed the contract for an IP sourced by Andrew. Easy to deal with, listened to what I wanted and tolerated my occasional change of direction. Plenty of photos, comparables etc on places of interest. Counselled me to wait a couple of times when I was getting impatient. Knew when to act quickly to secure what I wanted as soon as it hit the market.

Wokka (amateur)

www.allenrealestate.com.au

Just signed the contract for an IP sourced by Andrew. Easy to deal with, listened to what I wanted and tolerated my occasional change of direction. Plenty of photos, comparables etc on places of interest. Counselled me to wait a couple of times when I was getting impatient. Knew when to act quickly to secure what I wanted as soon as it hit the market.

Wokka (amateur)

Hey, this sounds exactly like my situation !!! :)
I'm currently working with Andrew and have changed my mind quite a few times.
Andrew is definitely very helpful and patient.
As mentioned, easy to deal with.

can anyone tell me why Need a buyer's agent ?

Cannot buyers just deal with the seller's agent ? when we found the house we like online ,then just call the seller's agent to visit .
What does the buyers agent do ?
thanks

Cannot buyers just deal with the seller's agent ? when we found the house we like online ,then just call the seller's agent to visit.
Yes, you can just deal with the seller's agent - no problems.

Just remember though, that the seller's agent is contracturally obligated to their client, the seller, to get them the highest price on the best possible terms.

This is exactly the opposite of what you want as a buyer. You (presumably) want to pay the lowest possible price.;)

What does the buyers agent do ?
A buyer's agent simply represents your interests, as a buyer, in the transaction. Rather than paste it all, here is a link to my website where it is explained in more detail: http://propertunity.com.au/page/what_is_a_buyers_agent.html

Hi jerry

the signature attached to your post appears not relate to your locn, nor does it relate to a buyers agency site.

Happy to reinstate if we can show the link is related to buyers advisory site ?

ta

rolf

Would you like to tell me why you tagged my post as spam......?

Jerry,

1. why isn't your name anywhere on your website? In fact, why isn't anybody's name on your website?

2. what's your company's relationship with Irwin and Sheriff Pty Ltd, and FNQ Wealth Creation Pty Ltd?

3. On your website, you say

"Investorcoach Property source wholesale house and land investment packages direct from the developers..."

Please explain what wholesale house and land is.

Be very careful if you consider using BA to Find Houses, they may take the upfront fee and flip you any property on realestate.com.

Back