BRISBANE: FREE Wealth Building System Seminar

BRISBANE: FREE Wealth Building System Presentation

Dear All,

I would like to invite you to a FREE presentation to be held at the
'Clarion PowerHouse' (Cnr Kingsford Smith Drive & Hunt St,
Hamilton Qld) on the 8th April.

For further details please click here.

To secure your seat call 0439 688 559. Seating is strictly
limited, so call now to make sure you don't miss out.

Regards,
David.

Last edited:
Hi David,

A couple of quick questions:

(1) Who is the "World Renowned Property Investor" who will be conducting the seminar? I see from the picture of books/multimedia products on your website, each is written by Dolf De Roos. Is he the presenter?

(2) Is this "free" seminar the prelude to more expensive seminar/coaching opportunities? At the free seminar, will there be other products and services for sale? If so, can you give us a run down of the prices/structure of courses or programs that you offer?

(3) I also noticed that the only contact number on your site is a mobile phone number. Is there a business name or company behind the offer? People sometimes like to know a bit about the company, and the people behind the company, that are presenting the seminar

Thanks,

Jamie.

Jamie, you may notice on the website Davidr linked to there is a link to another page at the very bottom - http://www.inwiththenew.com/

If you take your time to look through this site you will see lots of (sometimes vague) information about what they do.

From what I read, I get the impression that they are some type of franchised system for selling investment education and services. It certainly seems as though these "free" seminars are feeders to selling other products. I'm not suggesting you won't learn anything from them though !
Quotes from http://www.inwiththenew.com/
The Nouveau Riche Corporation takes great pride in offering the highest quality products and services available. Our specialty is enlightenment through education. From our educational software tools to our five-day international symposiums, our products are designed to assist every level of investor from the beginner to the sophisticated professional.
They also mention
Nouveau Riche is proud to have Roberty Kiyosaki as the KEY NOTE SPEAKER for our most sophisticated product, the Regents Symposium
and
Nouveau Riche is proud to have Dr. Dolf do Roos as the PRIMARY EDUCATOR for our Masters Symposium
Other quotes from pages...
Nouveau Riche is the premier provider of educational products for real estate investors in the world...
This five day international symposium ... will further your knowledge of the basics to an equivalent of a doctorate in real estate

I'd still like Davidr to respond with more information about exactly what will be covered in the seminars - and to answer Jamie's questions.

Thanks Sim,

I guess I have one more question of David...

from [url]http://www.inwiththenew.com/[/URL]

This five day international symposium ... will further your knowledge of the basics to an equivalent of a doctorate in real estate
Are you comparing whats learnt in your 5 Day Symposium to a 7-Year full-time University Ph.D? (4 years undergrad/honours + 3 year Ph.D)

If so, can you explain how you arrived at this comparison?

Thanks again,

Jamie :D

Last edited:
Sim,

The same post has been posted for three locations.

Davidr is new to the forum- three of the four posts are for the same event in different locations. The other post is a test message.

If there's not some sort of explanation, I'd suggest that the posts be treated as caveat emptor.

Or spam.

Originally posted by geoffw
Or spam.

Hi GW

It looks like spam.

It smells like spam :eek:

It tastes like..........I ain't tasting that ..........;)

So it must be spam :confused:

As Meatloaf said 2 out of 3 ain't bad :cool:

bundy

Jamie, Sim, geoffw, thank you for your replies so far.

I shall do my best to answer the questions raised.

I am an Independent Colleague Distributing Nouveau Riche Products. These products are described on the inwiththenew.com website. I operate part time from home (hence the mobile number). The opportunity is open equally to all (home, small, medium or large operators/businesses).

The presentations I advertised are a more detailed explanation of the products and the fantastic opportunity distributing them represents. The presenters are other colleagues who are also involved in the product distribution. The three separate posts were designed to attract people in the local markets (hence the SYDNEY:, BRISBANE:, SUNSHINE COAST: prefixes).

The inwiththenew.com website is produced by Nouveau Riche. I have not completed the Regents or Masters Symposia, so cannot comment on the representations made on the website. I plan to attend later this year.

However, I do own the home study course, books and software programs; and use the discussions, mentoring and master mind conference calls. These are all contained in the Wealth Building System. They have been (and continue to be) extremely helpful and I value them highly. Their use value is much, much more than their cash value.

I hope this helps clarify things. Please email or ring if you would like more information - or, of course, to book a seat!

Kind regards,
David.

Originally posted by Jamie
Hi David,

A couple of quick questions:

(1) Who is the "World Renowned Property Investor" who will be conducting the seminar? I see from the picture of books/multimedia products on your website, each is written by Dolf De Roos. Is he the presenter?

(2) Is this "free" seminar the prelude to more expensive seminar/coaching opportunities? At the free seminar, will there be other products and services for sale? If so, can you give us a run down of the prices/structure of courses or programs that you offer?

Thanks,

Jamie.

Hi David,

Thanks for the response. Can you please answer the previous two questions from my first post?

Thank you.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you comparing whats learnt in your 5 Day Symposium to a 7-Year full-time University Ph.D? (4 years undergrad/honours + 3 year Ph.D)

If so, can you explain how you arrived at this comparison?

Can you respond to this?

They have been (and continue to be) extremely helpful and I value them highly. Their use value is much, much more than their cash value.

Can you tell us exactly what their "cash" value is?

Seating is strictly limited, so call now to make sure you dont miss out

Can you tell us how many seats are available at the Brisbane seminar?

Thanks again,

Jamie :p

Last edited:
Hi Jamie,

Firstly let me say that your scepticism is healthy and totally understood in today's environment. Obviously, to be able to make an informed decision as to whether something is worth committing a couple of hours of time to, you should be armed with enough detail upon which to base that decision.

Secondly, with hindsight, I can see that my post could be (and appears to have been) taken in a way I did not intend. Particularly since I don't have a Forum 'presence' - and you don't know me from a bar of soap ;). I haven't posted previously, mainly as I didn't believe I had much to contribute, considering the high calibre and experience of the regular posters. However, I can assure you and others, that I posted in good faith, highlighting something I thought could be of benefit to others.

To clarify where I'm coming from ....

I have been a fan of Jan's for years and in fact attended her workshop in Melbourne last month. I have only used the forum (mostly in its previous guise) sporadically for information/research - lack of time and regular internet access prevented more use. I own and use PIA for my own analysis. I plan to spend a lot more time here as I think it is a fantastic resource and as my experience and accomplishments increase, I may be able to 'give something back'. I recognise there is a great deal of information available to would be property investors, in various fora; some of it inexpensive but extremely valuable, some of it very expensive but of questionable value, and a large amount of it somewhere in between.

When I came across the opportunity represented by the products referred to at inwiththenew.com, I thought to present it to an audience of like minded people (assumption that those here are interested in property investment and education therein). I think the process of continuing to educate yourself is vital. Of course, knowledge of itself will avail you nothing; applied knowledge is the key - ie get in and give it a go. I attend as many seminars as my schedule will allow, and read voraciously on a wind range of investing topics. When I come across a new idea or method that I can overlay onto my wealth strategy/plan, I act on it if it will likely increase my overall position, or help achieve my goals faster.

I posted to 'Meeting Point' in the manner I did to:

a) keep my posts brief rather than duplicating the detailed information contained at the linked ad, and
b) target the specific geographic audience (hence the three posts prefixed with the area of interest).

I did not post to this forum as part of a spamming campaign. I have too much respect for the operators, and fellow members.

I interpreted the blurb on 'Meeting Point' to mean that posting this type of thread here was appropriate. 'Post and discuss info on upcoming seminars, networking events, and social gatherings.' If I erred, my apologies to all.

To learn from one of the world's best (in any field) is a chance not to be passed up lightly. If one can help others at the same time, and have a chance to earn a respectable income as well .... well it doesn't get much better than that (IMHO).

Now to your specific questions ....

As previously stated, the presenters in Brisbane are Australians. They have been involved in the concept since its launch in Australia, late last year. (ie no its not Dolf - it was never indicated or implied that he was the presenter and these introductory sessions).

As previously stated, I have not yet done the Symposia referred to on the inwiththenew.com website. Therefore, I cannot (& will not) make comment on them or the analogies drawn by the authors of the site. I believe one can only offer credible comment on that, about which, they have first hand knowledge. (ie the comments on the website aren't mine, so I can't expand on them).

There are ~60 seats in the room booked for the Brisbane presentation. I do not know how many are left. I do know previous presentations have been fully subscribed.

Cash value: there are various products and bundles of products available. Most have an indicative cost on the website (in US$). Depending on the different promotions, distributor mark-up or discount, exchange rates, application of GST etc, the actual AU$ retail price can vary. I am not trying to dodge the question here. It simply depends on what option (if any) you choose. And before you ask, the purpose of the presentations is to explain all this fully. It will also enable the inevitable '...yes, but...' questions to be answered as well. As an aside, you do not need to actually purchase any 'products' to take advantage of the income opportunity - a nominal annual fee is charged to remain 'active' - (nor are there any ongoing requirements or commitments to purchase anything, if that is your choice).

Jamie, I hope this explains things a bit better (about me and the reason for my post). When I first read the material (both the ad and the inwiththenew site), I thought it was something that might interest other people already interested in property. I anticipated that linking to it would give people a chance to look it over, and decide if it seemed interesting to them, or not; without posting an overbearing amount of information to a public board.

Finally, Jamie, if it sounds like an opportunity that might be for you, that's great; give me a call or email, and come along. If not, no dramas there either. However, I am disinclined to expand further in this thread as I do not think I am able to do justice to either the products or opportunity with my written replies. As you might know, without the other complementary methods we use to communicate (body language, tone, pace, expression, volume etc) the written word can be terribly 'uncommunicative' and even sterile.

I look forward to maintaining a repartee with you and others in the various other terrific threads this board has to offer. It is truly a great resource.

Everyone,
thanks for your patience as I *improve* my etiquette and posting techniques. I'm finding it takes a while to find ones feet :D And, don't worry, I won't 'inflict' any other 'offerings' on you.

Best wishes,
David.

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please tell us who the presenter is at the Brisbane seminar? You keep linking the ad., but all it says is "World Renowned" and "One of the Worlds Best". Your reply mentions they are Australian. Who are they?

Thank you,

Jamie

Edit: Having re-read your previous posts, I have one more question: Does the presentation involve anything about property investing, the state of the market, finance, taxation etc, or is it merely a vehicle for marketing products and services?

Last edited:
Back