Brisbane is getting Hotter

W

WebBoard

This is a great site. I posted a message a few weeks ago and the replies have been great.Well.. I am still spending my days searching out properties in the Brisbane 3K to 5K ring but prices have gone through the roof in most areas with people talking telephone numbers instead of prices.

I have 2 strategies renovate and sell at a PROFIT by various means...sub-divisions, straight jack up and renovate, boundary realignments etc. The second strategy I am working on is buy an hold for rental returns.

Once you work your way through the sharks here in Brisbane and get a good knowledge of suburbs you can work out the next suburb to BOOM (don't they love using that word?)

Some people have asked me to find properties, development sites etc for them but when I say OK they expect me to do it for free...wouldn't that be nice.

I have come across 2 great development sites for residential building of homes and I have a contact that can sell the land on. If anyone is interested he is offering a 20% return on money over a 5 month to 12 month period. The amount required for 2 different projects is 400K and 1.5 mill. Extended terms means you will not have to lay the money out for the full period.

If you want more details I will get him to give you a call.

My 20 to 30 hours of sniffing out property deals is paying off and I have some good deals available for new investment homes. All 4 bedders with all the trimmings etc. I have checked the company out and it is not a scam marketing company. Contact me if you want to talk to them.

Watch those 10K outer rings for suburbs that have not gone through the roof yet, particularly for those of you who want to buy and hold. Mount Gravatt is still a good area that has not yet peaked, so are Carina and Holland Park (prices in Holland Park are pushing up though)Everton Park still has some good buys but as for the traditional Paddington and Milton and Petrie Terrace ... You need a big cheque book.

All the best Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Steve,

Good post. But if you need to post it in caveat emptor.

Good Luck

Cheers TW

Last edited by a moderator:
Back