Brisbane Land Update

I predicted 6 mths back that land around Ipswich area i.e Goodna, Redbank Plains will reach $180k possibly $200k per block. I haven't checked but I reckon they definitely will do.

Anything under $200k is a bargain now as there's such a huge demand that soon I doubt there won't be much land under $200k.

I just spoke to Stockland as I wanted to buy another block in Parkwood Estate and for anything over 650sqm it's $240k+! :eek: My block would now cost over $240k. I only paid $183k for it at the end of January. Pretty good gains for just 5 mths. The estate is quality too.

Off the topic - Coral Homes is a surprise. When we left Oz around 3 weeks ago the slab wasn't evend own yet. Went to site for the 1st time yesterday and the doors and windows are in place already! They're really quick...didn't even delay with all the rain lately. Very happy and was told by the tradie it should only take 12 weeks to complete a 26sq house and they're in front of schedule.

Hi Sue,

What's the minimum size block of land you're referring to? I found some land near Goodna ~ 900sqm for $150kish.

-- MJ.

Thanks for info re Coral homes

Hi Sue

thanks for that info on Coral homes. We are looking to build home for investment.

cheers
Sioban

Hi Sue,

What's the minimum size block of land you're referring to? I found some land near Goodna ~ 900sqm for $150kish.

-- MJ.

that's a good price. Minimum 600 sqm. 900sqm in Collingwood Park flat would cost $180 to $190k + and by year end all land in Collingwood Park over 600sqm will be priced over $200k.

Sometimes you can find sub-developed land or battleaxe blocks for cheaper but they're not in a a new Estate.

Back