[Brisbane] property maintenance service available

Hi all,

As a relatively recent newcomer to the IP ownership game, I have become aware that not all tenants who rent a house are very keen gardeners. My PPOR which turned into an IP earlier this year is a case in point. I worked hard on the garden and the renters promised to keep it in good condition.

But it did not come as a surprise to me that the grass is now well above its legal height and the curbside edges of the lawn alongside the road are beginning to look rather hip with their newly acquired fringes.

The whole property is taking on a rather ragged look. Hmm...

Well, I decided to take matters into my own hands and do the mowing for them at an extra charge, naturally.

It also so happens that I actually enjoyed mowing and gardening, and I started looking after friends' and neighbours properties. This hobby has now become a full-time business.

So, if you have rental properties in the southeastern suburbs of Brisbane, ie. along the Wynnum to Cleveland bayside, and down toward Brisbane city, and would like me to provide yard maintenance for your IP, then I would be delighted to hear from you.

I have full insurance, all my work is guaranteed, and I offer significant savings to multiple property owners who use my services for all of their properties.

For a free quote, please phone me on 0414 303 550, or email me at [email protected]

I look forward to keeping your IP's yard in great shape!

Desto :)
"service above and beyond the ordinary"

Back