Brisbane Property Management - Rental Guardians

All I can say is I would be happy to pay any of the "high" figures quoted in this thread for an exceptional and capable property manager particularly in the Logan area.

Poor property management has cost me so much more than even 10% management fees

There is no such thing as cheap and good property management.

Agree; if they are exceptional however you will never find out. That company who's marketing flyers are in green has awesome marketing; great ads for their clients and even an ipad app! That doesn't necessarily translate to their PMs... you'll really just have to find out.

Agree with you again that poor property managemt costs more in the long run. Though i am sure there are good deals out there as MXia has with ~8% RetireRich101 mentioned.
On the other side of the island, we've managed to secure a low mgmt fee with a boutique city agency for our sydney properties.

Guys like Pure Rentals are still afloat after 3-4yrs and doing... okay? and only charge flat fee. Dont see how the rest of brissie market do almost 9 or 10%...
And i am even shocked at how the resident building manager also charges the same rate as other PMs???

:p

I found this funny..

"Hi all, I'm a long-time lurker on this forum so I figure it's about time I contribute."

- Join Date May 2014

just poking fun, not intended to offend

Back