Brisbane Property Management - Rental Guardians

Hi all, I'm a long-time lurker on this forum so I figure it's about time I contribute.

For anyone looking for a full service property manager in Brisbane I would highly recommend Rental Guardians. They are a relatively new management company. I have several properties and have dealt with many management companies but none as professional and committed as these guys. Specifically I have been impressed with their trade contacts, timely responsiveness, excellent communication and thoroughness. Oh and my Brisbane property was let last week within 12 hours of it being advertised!

If your comparing options, their fee structure is 8% + GST all encompassing. From my research this was about average for Brisbane. Another key differentiator for me is that they are not a sales agent so management is their first and only priority.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Rental Guardians in any way nor will I receive any endorsement bonuses or the like.

Oh boy this stuff is delicious.

spam5.jpg

Yeah I figured it would look suss being my first post. Take it or leave it doesn't phase me!

Other rental managers I considered that looked okay were PositionOne and Pure Rentals.

Happy to send my dorky evaluation spreadsheet to anyone that's interested!

Cheers, Nathan.

I'm the first to flag spam, however I actually heard the same sorts of kind words about this crowd only 1 week ago from a family member.

At least I am pretty sure that the name was the same.

But for a first post, this probably wasn't the smartest way to go :p

Not a great first post but it wouldn't be Andrew Allen or anyone related to him spamming, he is not that sort of guy.

Yeah not really. I'm paying 6.6% and 5.5% in Melbourne for two IP's. For some reason Brisbane management is more expensive (perahaps due to lower rents?).

I'm sure you can find cheaper in Brisbane too but that wasn't my only criteria (Although it was high up on my list).

Yeah not really. I'm paying 6.6% and 5.5% in Melbourne for two IP's. For some reason Brisbane management is more expensive (perahaps due to lower rents?).

I'm sure you can find cheaper in Brisbane too but that wasn't my only criteria (Although it was high up on my list).

I am paying 6.6% for agent to manage my property in Logan area. they only do management and only few sales that the landloard ask them to.

Im using rental Guardians on my Brisbane property and they have been great! You can negotiate on rate if you have more than one. Being from Sydney its very important for me to be with a PM i can trust. Knowing that Andrew Allen is behind the company is also a big plus

Also keen on any reputable agents who doesn't charge + this and +that
and has <8.x% mgmt fee.
Oh and no - some of us do not have multiple properties so hard to negotiate...

Some +'s i've seen...
Half week's rent + gst for renewing a lease? Give me a break. or better yet
Charge for each time there is an inspection fee.
FYE statement fee...?

A PM company whose favourite colour is green is 13% of total rent for the initial setup and then at least 10.5% ongoing each year...

All I can say is I would be happy to pay any of the "high" figures quoted in this thread for an exceptional and capable property manager particularly in the Logan area.

Poor property management has cost me so much more than even 10% management fees

There is no such thing as cheap and good property management.

Interested to hear also.

I am paying 8.3% in the Logan area.

Sorry didn't see the post. PM you the details. I am only 3 months with them, so far happy with fees and service.

I like a PM that has a mobile and don't mind me calling him 8pm at night. I don't like talking to a PM in my office hours with work colleagues eavedropping.
Try to call LJHooker, Raine&Horne , Ray White, and other big franchise 5:01PM and see if anyone picks up.

Back