Brisbane - Waterford, Waterford West, Beenleigh Agents

Has anyone bought in these areas recently through a local agent that they would recommend for someone selling a property?

Hi,

I bought a property in Crestmead using Ray White Waterford off a sales agent called Kate Handley.She was really good.Knew a lot about those areas your looking into.Very helpful.

Has anyone bought in these areas recently through a local agent that they would recommend for someone selling a property?

Property hub in Beenleigh have a rep for achieving a high price you can see
From recent sales and quality of stock, if I was ever going to sell id use them

Invstor, I give a second thumbs up for Kate Handley of Ray White, Waterford.
Another agent whom I think is pretty dogged about getting results is Rowena Gill of LJ Hooker, Springwood.

What I have noticed is that one of the biggest agents in the area (in Browns Plains) ;) frequently has houses on their books for a long time at unrealistic prices. I can't believe they really believe in the prices they are asking (or suggesting I could obtain on potential flips :rolleyes:), must be just tell the client what they want to hear and waiting them out and condition them. I have had this discussion with a couple of their agents over a few houses I have followed.

On the other hand I have noticed some agents can sell a house before the add is uploaded, at the same price or $5k less than the previous agent had it and been on the market for months. (I have clicked on the number of views and when it has only had 4 or 5 and is under contract already the agent obviously had contacted potential buyers and sold it straight away.) The difference between 2 agents/agencies.

There is one agent (think it might be Vision) which does really nice night shoot photos which makes the house look great in the ad, but when you drive past it is very very plain. But they seem to sell them, the bait obviously works.

Back