Broker recommendations Central Coast, NSW

Hi, are there any broker recommendations for the Central Coast, NSW area? Doesn't have to be in the area, but thought I'd try there first. Preferably with experience in Hybrids and personal business loans although I think we'll possibly be looking at trying to go through residential if we can find a more lenient lender.

ITs probably more important that they be good than local, esp if you want diverse experience areas including trusts and biz.

There are plenty on this forum. Jamie M, Rolf Latham, Peter Tersteeg & Mick C are all the above the suburban average

Not local to you but Jamie M from pass go home loans is the bomb. Has helped me with a few deals now and found him very prompt and knows his stuff.

Had he not tell me he's in Europe I wouldn't have known. You need a broker that's prompt and cluey. Location doesn't matter as every thing these days is done via email.

+1 for Jamie, have used him for a couple of recent refinances and a purchase and he will look after you. He is in a different state to me but as Hodge said, even being in a different country hasn't stopped him from providing excellent & timely customer service!

Shahin from The Finance Shop is also highly recommended by many.

Theres probably one or two others that havent been mentioned, CJay, Colin Rice and Marty McDonald are also active members of the forum.

I recently used Shahin who was soooo quick, answered emails at all hours of the day and night and was very patient with me as I struggled with a few things. Highly recommended.

I can strongly recommend Shahin aswell. Can help get your finance structured the right way to line up with your investment strategy.

Back