Budget <$200K - Suggestions?

In bendigo there is much less "radius concern" as there are a number of centres such as Kangaroo Flat, Strathfiledsaye, Eaglehawke and the big one Bendigo itself.

Me personally I like areas like Golden Square, Specimin Hill, White Hills and K-flat.

Plus it doesn't take that long to drive anywhere really - it's a bit like canberra in that your morning commute wont be any more than 20 minutes at the max.

Areas in and around Golden Square are minutes to the main CBD.....and around 20 - 30 minutes on foot.

"I think they'd definitely ask what the employment plans are if we are moving interstate.."

I would think that they only want to know your history so that you are known to have had an income enough to cover repayments.

Remember Peter Spanns words when it comes to lenders. "Banks make their rules for themselves. The rules do not apply to you and the way you want to borrow.

Hey Tiger have you had a chance to get your paws on Jan Somer's books yet?

I think you are doing so well, thinking talking reading researching asking...we kinda took years to work through the issues you are raising and fast tracking...Jan has a great book *Building Wealth Story by story* also *More Wealth from Residential Property* (if you can get hold of them)....if no other at least the Story by Story...(different individuals path to/through property investing).

I saw Jans books in the shop the other day but didnt buy, but plan to. I bought Peter Spann's "How You Could Build a $10 Million Property Portfolio in Just 10 Years" and Steve McKnights "0 to 130 properties in 3.5 years".
These books give a good look at both sides of the equation for CG vs CF+ strategies.

I'll be picking up Jan Somers titles soon as well as Margaret Lomas who i believe is also highly recommended.

Yes Im trying to learn as much as i can as we want to buy asap and I dont want lack of knowledge holding me back or worse, causing us to get taken advantage of by anyone!

Back