Buffett buys into the Australian share market.

I always wonder what goes through the mind of an 84 year old billionaire at this point in his life,

realistically he may not even be around in 5 years,

maybe he gets enjoyment out of what he does and thats his retirement instead of sitting in the bahamas

Funny I bought a pile of IAG a few days before he did. Great minds think alike.
I cant imagine him touching Australian bank shares unless they drop substantially from where they are now.

I got a feeling that long term this new arrangement will perhaps be better for Berkshire holders than IAG.

Am I correct the man who just purchased 3.7% of IAG is getting 20% of future business? I am by know means an expert and haven't read the fine print but I suspect this might be dilutive.

Buffett gets deals we are not offered that's what Berkshire does. Best of luck to all IAG holders.

Headlines such as these are designed to sell shares to the average investor. Most likely they have a superfund or peraps Buffett looking to offload shares.

They then sell off shares in parcels so it does not cause a big drop in prices.

Look at most charts you will see how shares rise and fall.

Headlines such as these are designed to sell shares to the average investor. Most likely they have a superfund or peraps Buffett looking to offload shares. .

imageChart.axd

Maybe they already have,because "RUMORS" are only ever any good when all the connectedness are denied, and just a very simple question what to you is a average investor in the open ASX ?,because when you read between the lines and line up all the dots,sometimes the unsuccessfull media super-stars give the most advice..

Back