Building and pest inspection - outcome and renegotiate?

Building and pest inspection came back with a few concerns (even painting needs to be re-done apparently!), but I have the following concerns in particular that will cost:

1. Fungal decay to roof battens - think its some smaller ones near gutter, not structural, but need to be be replaced
2. Fire wall penetration - not sure how exactly but urgent action required
3. Replace rotten and termite damaged retaining wall
4. Sliding windows and doors worn and difficult to open

Also found out that 2 gas hot plates don't light and insinkerator is buggered - electricity/gas were not connected prior to b/pest, I requested it as a contract condition so I could check everything....technically not b/ pest, but also adds another expense now.

In fairness, I was aware that 3 and 4 would need work, but not the rest of it. I have 2 days left on b/pest clause and doubt I'll get all quotes in time. Not even sure where to start re. Fire wall, need to get back onto the inspector re this first, he didn't mention when I met him there! So, where to from here...extend b/pest time for quotes? Try and request reduction in purchase price (anyone have any idea what would be reasonable, or is it better to wait for quotes)? Or request faults be rectified by vendor? WWYD?

Back