Building inspector gold coast

Hi All..i was wondering if anyone have dealt with reliable and credible building and pest inspector at Northern Gold Coast, could share their contact with me?

Cheers!! Have an awesome week!

If you have a broker they usually have trusted relationships (or should) with building inspectors and pest control operators.

Rolf Latham is a broker who posts on here and is in your neck of the woods. I am sure he will be able to recommend some reputable in your area if you get in touch with him;

http://somersoft.com/forums/member.php?u=9

Hi Cathaygirl,

How did you go finding a building inspector on the Gold Coast and how was your experience with them? We are going to be needing one next week and would much prefer to have one recommended to us.

Thanks.

Have you looked into Archicentre? I believe they cover all of Australia. I got mine done in Melbourne and the person who did the inspection was also an architect, so you can pick their brain as well if you need to do some reno

Have you looked into Archicentre? I believe they cover all of Australia. I got mine done in Melbourne and the person who did the inspection was also an architect, so you can pick their brain as well if you need to do some reno

Hi Bhp19, Contact Andrew Kohler, Gold Coast Home Inspections 0433 717 545
A dear friend of mine, very experienced, has lived/worked on GC for 30 + years, he is a builder by trade, knows his stuff, can recommend not only his professionalism, experience as a building inspector but also as a great guy to deal with :)
Tell him Jane ref you :)

Sorry folks, typed Andrew's No. wrong, anyone wanting building inspections Gold Coast Brisbane area the correct No. for Gold Coast Property Inspections is 0433 717 454

Back