Building & Pest Inspection!

Lookin to get a building and pest inspection in the inner west of Sydney (canterbury)..... Hopefully early next week..... The property in question has a granny flat with no council approval so hopefully somebody with experience in this area!!

Can anybodygive me any recommendations?

Thanks guys

The property in question has a granny flat with no council approval so hopefully somebody with experience in this area!!

The fact that it has no council approval will be of zero interest to a pest & building inspector. He is just there to inspect and report on the condition of the property - not its approval (or otherwise) status.

Thanks Propertunity.... Just want to get a builder in to check its structure and safety should I wish to gain council approval down the track....

Anyone know one around the area?

Thanks for the recommendation.....

Lol - and re pulling it down, let's hope not :eek: (saying I do purchase one down te track....) But hey, who knows what lies ahead??

I also note the main building is fibro with cement over the top,... forgot what it was called - will have to ask again, but it looks really nice as it is painted....

Thanks again for the feedback....

Back