Bulk buying?

lol - no. But I'm going to kive you kudos for such an eloquently asked question :)

It's made me laugh more than it should.

Cheers

Jamie

lol - no. But I'm going to kive you kudos for such an eloquently asked question :)

It's made me laugh more than it should.

Cheers

Jamie

Haha, I mean if the numbers are sound, wouldn't it be boss-like to go, "Oh I'll offer that one, that one and oh let's throw that one in as well":p

Seeing many peops are employed by micro and small business, where the employees get paid first, its prob more like employees buy stuff than boss :)

ta
rolf

no, but the fruit/veggie market has 20kg of carrots for $8.00
That's only 40c a kilo, compare to 99cents at woolies

we did buy a house, and there were 4 mobile homes thrown in for free...does that count?
This means we own the whole street.

Gday everyone!,

Just curious has anyone ever purchased houses before in bulk like a boss?

Nope - but went to a bulk auction of 3 x commish houses in the country & purchased 2 in about 60mins.

Only discount I got was lack of interest by the time we got to the last one - nobody wanted to bid against me, so got it dirt cheap.

define bulk please?
I'm looking at 6 purchases during calendar year 2014. Probably novice compared to some here I'm sure.

I've bought houses before where there's 2-3 addresses on one title - a form of bulk buying I guess. Not too bad a strategy because the entry price point is higher and there's less competition.

AFL players notably of the Hawthorn football club. They set their players up young to live off tax dollars enabling them to pay them less without leaving for other clubs with bigger offers. Despite being a big wealthy club.. they have no moral issue with this as they justify it to fit more talent under their salary cap. But boy the taxpayers who dislike the AFL must feel robbed.

Back