Business ideas?

Thanks for chiming in and good advice.

I know it seems I'm searching for a way to create cash-flow for minimal effort but I've actually liked the idea of renovating for quite some time and wouldn't really class it as "work" But thats only if I was not travelling at the time so would be just a short term money maker to supply some funds.

Although I renovated my own place not so long ago inside and geeez.. tell ya what it was a pain in the ... It would have been easier if all our belongings weren't in the way but still.

Some ideas for you:

Renovate - This might be too much work for you though!

Buy an Internet Business - You will need to research before buying anything but there is quite a few profitable websites that don't cost too much.

Get some education - Go do a course on something that you think could help you start a business, like take a business or marketing course.

hope that helps.

Why? Just get an LOC and capitalise the shortfall, who needs cashflow?

Thats what the listed property trusts thought, thats what companies such as BNB thought.

Using debt especially when negatively geared is inherently risky.
To not have a stable alternative income to support the negative gearing increases the inherent risk by an exponential degree.

Thats what the listed property trusts thought, thats what companies such as BNB thought.

Using debt especially when negatively geared is inherently risky.
To not have a stable alternative income to support the negative gearing increases the inherent risk by an exponential degree.

I know IV, I was being sarcastic, but investor2009 didn't seem to pick up on it.

Back