Business opportunity and information

Hi everyone,

I would like to briefly introduce a new business opportunity for people who might be interested as well as some information to property managers / owners.

Basically, our company is importing and distributing Global Safe Technologies Inc's product range, the Safe Solution® and the Maintenance Solution™.

For detailed description please go to www.globalsafe.biz website.

Basic description

The Safe Solution® is an exclusive, proprietary product providing unsurpassed anti-slip qualities. It is biodegradable and environmentally safe.

It is a three component chemical solution treatment designed to increase traction by creating microscopic channels in most hard mineral surfaces; such as: ceramic tile, clinker/quarry tile, porcelain tiles, granite, and steel-enamel bathtubs.

The Maintenance Solution™ is an antibacterial, nontoxic, high performance, multipurpose cleaner. It is formulated to be used from the toughest commercial applications to cleaning windows. Its dilution capabilities make it a cost efficient and effective daily cleaning regimen for a myriad of industrial, commercial, and residential uses.

HOW COST EFFECTIVE IS IT?

Using Maintenance Solution™ simplifies your inventory and purchase processes. With the versatility of this product, it eliminates the need for numerous cleaning products, each designed for only one specialized use.

For example, depending on the dilution ratio, one 4 litre bottle of ‘The Maintenance Solution™’ can make over 40 litres of effective cleaner.

Light Soils 80: 1 Dilution

Medium Soils 40: 1 Dilution

Heavy Soils 10: 1 Dilution

Heaviest Soils 5: 1 Dilution

HOW DOES IT WORK?

The Maintenance Solution ™ is a water soluble cleaner and degreaser to assist in all areas of commercial and residential cleaning.

This proven anti-bacterial formula is safe for the environment and user friendly. The Maintenance Solution™ is free of APE’s (Alkyl Phenol Ethoxylates).

The Maintenance Solution™ can be applied sprayed on, wiped on, brushed on, used in mop buckets, used in mechanical floor cleaning equipment, and in pressure washers.

The business opportunities available are Dealerships and State Distributorships.

Dealership cost just under $12,000 (GST exclusive) and in excess of 80% you will get materials for it. For the State Distributorship please contact
Anne-Maree Denaro
Trio Business Intermediaries
ph: 07 3876 2400
www.triobi.com.au

Please note while the offering is NOT a franchise, but the company is still offering a contract that is fully compliant with the Franchise Council Code of Conducts.

As we will be exhibiting on stand F47 during the Sydney Franchise and Business Opportunities Expo 2004 in the Sydney Exhibition Centre Darling Harbour 26-28 March 2004, people who would like to see how the products work, please visit us. I also have 10 FREE tickets to give away for Forum members (first come first served basis).

As this exhibition also encompasses the Home Show, so property investors would have a vested interest to attend it.

For further details please contact me directly on the numbers at the end of the email.

For property managers and owners.

Just like myself there are several people who have some property interest either as PPOR or investment or just managing for someone else. There are lots of properties where there is tiled surface. These surfaces can be very slippery when wet and can open the door for not only a very nice lawsuit by the tenant, employee, patron, visitor, etc, but due to some legislative changes in Canada and also in Australia the criminal liability issue surfacing.
Please see the links relating to this fact.

http://www.ccohs.ca/headlines/text106.html

http://www.whsc.on.ca/WhatNew/It'sCriminal_C45.html

I know that I have tiles in several of my properties due to its durability, look and maintainability. After becoming aware of the very wide extent of slip-fall accidents (it is the second leading cause of accidental death and disability after automobile accidents in the US and Canada and we are not far behind),
I personally decided to treat ALL my tiled floors at home as well as in my investment properties BEFORE I will have some problem.

My Australian safety contact expert has recently just confirmed the epidemic proportion of slip-fall accident increase over the past 10 years. I am sure that almost everyone knows at least one story that resulted either in injury or was a very close call.

For members of this Forum I will be offering a 15% discount of Manufacturer Recommended Retail Price of the company's product range from the 1st of April.

This offer initially will be available in Sydney then will be extended as Dealers will be available in the corresponding city or town. Please watch out for this thread for further announcements.

Tibor Bode

Global Safe Technologies (Australia) Pty Ltd
Toll free: 1300 668 620 (Australia wide)
Phone BH: +612 9739 4479 or
M 24/7: +612 0410 415 506
email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Tibor,

I hope your new biz does well!

Note that Trio Business Intermediaries is advertising state distributorships at $40K a piece....not the $12K you suggested....there must be a fair amount of negotiating room on the price :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Hi Acey,

Thanks for your wishes, I am absolutely positive that it will go well. There are some developments that will result in so much work that it is not funny. This industry is growing big time, and would expect will be one of the star performer for the next couple of years.

The Dealership is 12K(GST exclusive) as I mentioned, the State Distributorship starts just under 40K (GST inclusive).

For each State there will be 1 distributor and several dealers.

The Dealership prices kept at this level until 31 March 2004, then will be increased to $13,300 as result of those developments.

Please also have a look at some photos that I've uploaded titled bath tub from hell. It shows the before, after treatment results including close-up.

Cheers,

Tibor

Last edited:
*groan* :rolleyes:

(the groan was from the pain of the bad joke, not from the fall on the slippery tiles)

Back