Buy a brick

I bags one of the bricks near the bedroom window. That way if I'm caught there I've got the perfect excuse......"officer, I'm just inspecting my property....this here brick". lol, sorry, I'm sick.

It looks like a (very) small scale fund focusing on one or two properties. They're simply calling them 'bricks' instead of 'units'.

Little more than some mildly creative marketing. It's such small scale that once you take out the management fees the returns probably wouldn't be very good.

In the initial phase of the launch only wholesale investors ? people who earned $250,000 in the last two years or have $2 million worth of assets outside their family home ? can invest.

Seems strange that the concept of owning a part share in a house is being offered to sophisticated investors only? I must confess if I had $2mil in assets, I probably wouldnt be that bothered about owning $66 worth of a house.

Still waiting on a dividend from $2 30 years ago.....................:(

Attachments

• CCF04022014_00000.jpg
    CCF04022014_00000.jpg
    795.6 KB · Views: 76
So like REITs but with no choice and more restrictions. Silly really.

Would be interesting to see what rights come with each brick given they offer units in specific properties, i.e. can you buy just one $66 'brick' and hold a caveat of interest over the property forever?

I just had the mother of light bulb moments!

Im going to plant a forest of pine trees and get people to buy 'parcels' of the plantation, and pay out when the trees mature!

Who's with me?

pinkboy

I just had the mother of light bulb moments!

Im going to plant a forest of pine trees and get people to buy 'parcels' of the plantation, and pay out when the trees mature!

Who's with me?

pinkboy

Would the forest be visible for the trees?

Back