Buyers agent Brisbane required

Hi all
It's IP buying time and seeing as I'm in NSW I am looking for a buyer's agent in Brisbane. I'm hopeful of finding property in the Moreton bay regional council area. Of course I'm open to all suggestions. Thanks

can you share your strategy?

Im after high yield buy and hold in Logan area, its a cliche i know but still plenty of opportunity.

Its My first interstate purchase so im happy to pay for BA services.

Yeah Sure

Looking for yield over 5%
With view to buy and hold long term

6 properties within 10 years and sell off 1 to lower principal across the remaining 5

Hi all
It's IP buying time and seeing as I'm in NSW I am looking for a buyer's agent in Brisbane. I'm hopeful of finding property in the Moreton bay regional council area. Of course I'm open to all suggestions. Thanks

I used Andrew Allen to purchase a place in moreton bay shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

More of my clients have used Andrew Allen then any one else and he gets great feedback and is a great contributor on here.

Kim Davis from property searchers has also been getting some good feedback lately.

It took us a few weeks to find a Brisbane based BA. The usual suspects often recommended on this site disappointed somewhat by not showing any interest and poor communication. Fair enough if our requirements are unrealistic, or our budget too low, or whatever the reason may be. But at least be upfront let us know rather than promise to come back to us and then don't.

We have found a BA now. Can't recommend them until we've gone through the process (and because I realise this is my first post on this great forum).

Back