Buyers Agent in Brisbane

I'm looking for buyers agent in Brisbane, looking for someone down to earth and can help me in looking property <= 300K and also can assist me in building the strategy. I'm not really looking a BA that view the customer as the walking number, i want to find someone that I can build the relationship with

I tried to search the forum and everyone seems to recommend Allen

Allen has a solid reputation in Brisbane.

<= 300K could prove a challenge in the Brisbane market (obviously depending on what your brief is), but you have the right approach in taking the long term strategy/partnership view with the agent.

Allen has a solid reputation in Brisbane.

<= 300K could prove a challenge in the Brisbane market (obviously depending on what your brief is), but you have the right approach in taking the long term strategy/partnership view with the agent.

Also depends on what "Brisbane " means : )

plenty sub 200 stock at the edge of the pond

ta
rolf

Ooh challenging but Andrew will certainly be able to let you know your options. Scott McGeever and Liz Wilcox from Brissy also have great reputations and you'll find all the best QLD BAs on the REBAA website....happy buying :)

http://rebaa.com.au/members/qld/
Yes a good point of call the REBAA website, though I would say that of course! I've pointed plenty of people there and think it's a good idea to have a chat to a few different people at least and get an idea of who you might work with.

I've struggled to keep up communication with all of the people who have contacted me about Brisbane this year, different story last year and the cycle will turn again... I don't know how Sydney buyers and BA's are coping at the moment :) Somebody's definitely flicked the sentiment switch to 'positive' in buyers minds this year.

How did you go with your property search?

I'm looking for buyers agent in Brisbane, looking for someone down to earth and can help me in looking property <= 300K and also can assist me in building the strategy. I'm not really looking a BA that view the customer as the walking number, i want to find someone that I can build the relationship with

I tried to search the forum and everyone seems to recommend Allen

Just Curious, Did you get a property in Bris? Prices have moved up since then.

Jerry Parker

I don't recommend Andrew Allen. Made and enquiry to him stating I had a budget of circa $700-800k and was hoping he could find a property and he pretty much said he couldn't help me. Did it myself in the end.

I don't recommend Andrew Allen. Made and enquiry to him stating I had a budget of circa $700-800k and was hoping he could find a property and he pretty much said he couldn't help me. Did it myself in the end.
I've heard that he is very busy. If that is the case, that is an honest answer, which would have avoided delays had he accepted your brief. I think that's an honest answer, and doesn't reflect badly on him.

Good point in this post

Just goes to show that no matter how much money you have, there are some people in this world that will just never bend over for you

Back