Buyer's Agent in SA - LOGICA

Hi,

Has anyone engaged in the buyer's agent services of LOGICA property and have experiences to share?

Paul Siwek (the director) charges $9,000 for a full end-to-end service which includes finding and negotiating for a property "for the lowest price possible" that matches your criteria.

Here is a link to their website: http://logicaproperty.com.au/

If anyone has any other buyer's agent in Adelaide that they have used and recommend then please feel free to post on this thread also!

Cheers!

Gosh Jamie, are you suggesting using the SEARCH function before blurting out every question in a brand new thread?

Wow, that thread even has some suggestions on where to buy in Adelaide at various price brackets too...

Last edited:
Gosh Jamie, are you suggesting using the SEARCH function before blurting out every question in a brand new thread?

Wow, that thread even has some suggestions on where to buy in Adelaide at various price brackets too...

Read my post above.

Who says I haven't used the search button already? Challenge you to find some reviews on Paul Siwek/Logica on here mate. I'll kowtow to you if you can.

Why don't you ask Paul to show you some recent files.Reviews are usually very one sided,either way and do not reflect a lot off variances.In case you have not noticed Buyer Agents are not common in SA, Why????? Will let you think about that one.

Not trying to be a prat here, but I can't really see the logic (no pun) in using a BA to buy a property in the state you're currently living in?

I've read some of your other posts. I think most people would recommend you do a bit more reading, browsing the forum, going to inspections etc. first

If I was you I'd save the BA fees for when you want to buy in an area you know little about (i.e. interstate) :)

No disrespect to Paul, I'm sure he's very good at what he does

Hi all

As jim1964 suggested if anyone is interested then feel free to drop me an email and I'm happy to share with you my previous projects and clients' testimonials. Some of them are members of the forum.

NB: advantages of using a BA don't only apply to interstate buyers and many of my clients are locally based. I recommend you stick with REBAA members though.

Cheers

Paul

Back