Buyer's Agent in Sydney

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a buyer's agent in the Sydney area? I have found several through a google search, but since I am new to this, I am not sure how reliable they might be.
I am looking to buy an IP in the near future, and am not too concerned where in Sydney to buy. I was hoping to get some sound advice from a reliable buyer's agent.

Jax as mentioned by if you are into looking at Buying into the lower north shore across to the Hills District.

Metropole have helped my clients buy well in the Northern beaches area.

ta
rolf

Thank you all for your responses.
Since I am from Sydney I have chosen this area, but realistically I would be interested in buying an IP anywhere in Australia. However, I am living overseas and will not be able to come to Sydney in the coming months. So, I will be relying heavily on the Buyer's agent I choose. I have followed up several of these agents by looking at their websites. Are there any specific things I should be wary of that may show that a Buyer's agent is promising more than they will offer?
As always, thanks for the assistance.

Are there any specific things I should be wary of that may show that a Buyer's agent is promising more than they will offer?

hansal, like most professions, a recommendation from someone who has used their services speaks volumes.

Ask for references or read their client testimonials would be my suggestion.

Jacque from the Hills District

I have just used Jacque's services and I'm very pleased in my IP purchase

Her attention to detail in the whole process had far exceeded my expectation.

Jacque is the third BA I have used, the other two promised all sorts of things to get you signed up and pay the retainer but then…I would really love to name and shame these people, but I guess that against the rules here.

Yes I would talk to Jacque and see if she can assist,

Just to let you know, I don’t get any financial feed back, I’m just a really happy customer.
:)

whilst we are on the subject, any good BA in Brisbane for my third IP?

Stephen

Hi Hansal

I hope I can assist with your impending IP purchase as we cover a very wide area of Sydney, not just the Hills. Give us a call or send me an email - look forward to hearing from you.

Thankyou Stephen, Rolf, Perky :) for your kind words. As you know, I aim for 100% client satisfaction and to date, I hope that my track record speaks for itself. I've also been very honoured this week to receive the highest award possible for a buyers agent here in NSW, winning the REINSW Awards for Excellence "Buyers Agent" for 2009.
*Apologies for the shameless self-promotion but we're very excited about our recent win!*

I recommend Jacque too! It seems like every agent (in the hills area) tells me they have only dealt with one other buyers agent and thats Jacque Parker :D

Thanks

Thanks for the positive feedback. I guess I have found the Buyer's Agent I am looking for. I will contact you soon Jacque.

Hi Hansal

I hope I can assist with your impending IP purchase as we cover a very wide area of Sydney, not just the Hills. Give us a call or send me an email - look forward to hearing from you.

Thankyou Stephen, Rolf, Perky :) for your kind words. As you know, I aim for 100% client satisfaction and to date, I hope that my track record speaks for itself. I've also been very honoured this week to receive the highest award possible for a buyers agent here in NSW, winning the REINSW Awards for Excellence "Buyers Agent" for 2009.
*Apologies for the shameless self-promotion but we're very excited about our recent win!*

Congratulations to you Jacque, just reading through the latest REINSW Journal to see you on page 18

Thanks Collector :)
Though I'm not happy with the way the top of my head's been chopped off in the pic... makes me look a little odd!

Next stage is entry into the national REIA Awards- wish me luck. I'll need it :D

Propertunity is one person on this forum who goes out of his way to help and offer advice to anyone. I often find when no one else replies to my threads or questions then he will offer valuable help and it is usually very detailed with great knowledge and experience to back the information up. I plan to travel overseas early next year and there is only one person who I would consider to be my agent while I'm traveling and I'm in a position to buy another IP.

Jax

u dont need luck............

"Luck" implies a lack of work ethic , focus or knowledge., and we all know that isnt you.

Dont de edify what u do :)

I know that you believe you will have stiff competition, buts thats ok, coz I know u can BLITZ em

ta
rolf

Hi,
Can anyone recommend a buyer's agent in the Sydney area? I have found several through a google search, but since I am new to this, I am not sure how reliable they might be.
I am looking to buy an IP in the near future, and am not too concerned where in Sydney to buy. I was hoping to get some sound advice from a reliable buyer's agent.

I'm sure there's a few good ones on this forum.
And if I were ever to use one, I would look for someone who goes out of their way to be helpful and do the best they honestly can for their customers.
So while Jacque would be high on that list, I would not consider Propertunity any rank below given what I see on this forum.
And just because i don't agree with him on certain points, don't mean I don't respect his work and experience in the field.
I admire his humble attitude and his ability to remain calm under fire (mainly mine lol).
Now back to biz. Ready, Aim....

Back