Buyers Agent looking for contractor in Western Sydney

A contact of mine is looking to employ someone on a contract basis to assist her with sourcing properties that meet her clients requirements in the western suburbs of Sydney.

Description of Role:
Researching properties on internet
Calling agents to gather more information
Short listing properties that meet clients requirements
Inspecting properties
Obtaining rental estimates
Building relationships with local agents

Ideally the person will have a lot of experience purchasing and assessing properties, feel confident and comfortable speaking with agents and obtaining information that will assist with negotiations, have a good reliable car, a working mobile phone with a good plan, have access to fast internet, reliable printer, fax and scanner and have a passion for real estate investing. If you have experience purchasing property using a repeatable strategy (ie value add via cosmetic renovation, subdivision, buying under value etc) would be advantageous. Great pay to do what you already love.

If you are interested PM me and I will pass on her details so you can get more information and a full description of the position.

I have 6/7 requirements. Just missing one tiny requirement which is "lot of experience purchasing and assessing properties" :)
Sorry Peter.. couldn't resisit :)

I think there are many BA's are in this area. May be it is easier to cut a deal with one of them.

W Syd is swarming with BA's at the moment. It is a bit of a feeding frenzy out there.

Your BA friend's chosen contractor will be shark bait. :D

Sounds like what I've been doing the last 2 years every weekend.

If I was 30 years younger I would love to do it as a job. Not that I'd like to be competing with Nathan.:D

I'm hearing it's interesting out that way at the moment!

Sure is

Some Valuers that are clueless and like to live in last century.

In one instance I have a valuer who honestly believes that the market is not determined by a free public auction, whichwas well contested.

Its interesting comparing valuer attitudes, one valuer says good buy, nothing here under 300 k usually, the other says mate, your client paidn30 k too much.

Subjective yes, silly?. Yes too

Ta
rolf

Ta
Rolf

Back