buyer's agent named property buyers network

W

WebBoard

Has anyone dealt with a buyer's agent named "property buyers network" before? I recently had a talk with them but a bit uncertain if they can actually deliver their promise - minimum 10K less than my own independent or bank valuations. They do ask for a up front fee though... Any comments or experiences welcomed.
Cheers
Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

I have spoken with someone from that organisation a number of times - and he knew what he was going on about. As a result I sent a friend down to them as she was looking to buy an investment property and was very unsure and nervous and she had a very positive experience from what she tells me.

Kind regards

JOANNA

Reply: 1.1

Yes, I'm still lurking around. In an internet cafe once again hiding behind my dark glasses and trenchcoat.

My next report is all about Buyers Agents, and should be out in the next couple of days. Property Buyers Network are included in my report, as I stooged as a client and I've got the whole story on them.

Property Investigator

Reply: 1.1.1

Oh,hello PI,
That was you was it in the internet cafe? I thought it was Humphrey Bogart! (haha very funny).
Glad to know you're still free and not clapped in irons. Looking forward to your next report.

Back