Buyers Agent - Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good buyers agent in the Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane areas? I am looking for numerous investment properties and want to partner with a great buyers agent who can find the right properties at a great price ( up to $500k).

Hi Matt

Scott is right- there are a few BAs who moonlight across two states but given that you need to have men/women on the ground, it's not common, unless the buyers agency has offices across states. Given that most buyers agencies aren't franchised nor large enough to have multiple offices you will struggle to find a BA that covers all three states. I certainly know no REBAA member does. I would suggest speaking with 3 different BAs in each state, to find out who is the best one for each area. Happy searching!

www.rebaa.com.au

I would recommend Performance Property Advisory. Ask to speak to Heath and explain what your strategy is and he will let you know how he can help.

I have just used their services and was very happy.

Julian

Hi Matt

Scott is right- there are a few BAs who moonlight across two states but given that you need to have men/women on the ground, it's not common, unless the buyers agency has offices across states. Given that most buyers agencies aren't franchised nor large enough to have multiple offices you will struggle to find a BA that covers all three states. I certainly know no REBAA member does. I would suggest speaking with 3 different BAs in each state, to find out who is the best one for each area. Happy searching!

www.rebaa.com.au

This will change soon, and hopefully before the end of the year. We have been in Brisbane and Melb for years and are currently hiring in Syd, Adel and Perth. (Please advise any GUN BA's or PM's looking for a change to contact National Property Buyers )

We will have physical offices in each state with local BA's that only specialize in the State.

No point opening without the right people in place, we have some good candidates in Adelaide so hoping Perth and Sydney can be as productive !

Surely on this forum we can source some gun operators :)

Nice work NPB!

It is difficult to service multiple states... Wouldn't it be nice if we had a national licence for agents!? :cool:

Back