Buyers Agent Sydney

Hi there,

At present I am looking to find the services of a good buyers agent in Sydney.

Have just taken on a new role and work hours are a bit ridiculous at the moment and really need some good help in searching out my next IP.

Can anyone give me any reccomendation of good buyers agents you may have used or heard good things about?

Thanks in advance for your help

From here you have Jacque (House search australia) and Propertunity.

I have also dealt with Property Buyer (Rich Harvey) and one of my clients is Property Buyers Australia.

I personally use the services of Nathan Birch and his team at www.propertyinvestmentagents.com.au as I feel it is important when building a property portfolio to have my professionals all on the same page as being actual investors making their main profits through investing not their business. I knew Nathan before any businesses and how successful he was then and he is genuine down to earth guy. His buyers agency is a refferal only service due to his high demanding schedule, however he does take on the occasional new client and the thing I like about his service after using a few others is he actually mentors me along the with to build my portfolio and this has fast tracked me to where I am today.

Good luck with it!

Back