Buyers agent wanted- sydney

Happy New Year everyone!

Not sure where to put this exactly and mods please feel free to re-direct me as required or remove if job ads aren't allowed :D but just wanted to put this out there for anyone eligible Sydney-based who may be looking for a career change and/or switch into buyers agency. I am on the hunt for someone special to help our home and IP buyers so please feel free to apply and contact me directly via email. Happy to also answer any specific questions you may have about the position if you qualify. Full ad on our FB page here https://www.facebook.com/HouseSearch?hc_location=timeline

Ioo... I might be interested, but I need to do these first

- take real estate course
- get a job in real estate agency and be really good
- learn how to drive

:eek:

Ioo... I might be interested, but I need to do these first

- take real estate course
- get a job in real estate agency and be really good
- learn how to drive

:eek:

I'd suggest doing the learning how to drive first if you ever want a job in real estate :D Just a little essential to the job.....;)

Feel free to share this ad with anyone you know who might fit the bill folks!

I'd suggest doing the learning how to drive first if you ever want a job in real estate :D Just a little essential to the job.....;)

Feel free to share this ad with anyone you know who might fit the bill folks!

Yes, it's on the to do list this year. I just got my learner license, and will be able to transfer it to full license once I'm good at it ;)

Not only essential for real estate position... I think it's essential if I want to invest in general or I'll need hubby to drive me all the time :)

Back