Buyers agent

Hi nathan ive worked as a buyers agent and my area was queensland im happy to give u some guidance but unless you dont have time to look for yourself or just dont want too you really wont need a buyers agent

Hi mr monopoly

I do have the time to research and enjoy doing it but I live extremely remote in Cape York.

I feel a buyers agent will have the edge over me as they should know of deals that may not have made it to the market yet.

As a builder I am interested in doing renos to create capital. A buyers agent may know of properties that arent advertised on realestate.com as they need so much work...

I am also interested in looking into foreclosure auctions which I feel a buyers agent could help with. Are you able to help with this?

Nath

Hi nath,

Can't help you with a BA but where are you in the cape? Fifo or permanent. Awesome spot to be! Can't wait to get up there again

Cape

Hi nath,

Can't help you with a BA but where are you in the cape? Fifo or permanent. Awesome spot to be! Can't wait to get up there again

We're based in Weipa permanently. Im a builder and my wifes a realestate agent. We've been here 4 years now. lots of opportunities up here.

Have you spent some time up this way?

Nath

We lived in cairns a few years back and loved it up there! Did the cape, ott and out to weipa. Always looking for an excuse to get back up, got close last year we were innisfail for a few months

Cairns

Hi Bob

Its fantastic up this way isnt it. I just drove to South West WA to build a house for a mate. Beautiful part of the world that I have always loved, but couldnt wait to get back to the Cape!

Have you looked into property in Cairns of Late. Looks like North Cairns has started to move.

Nath

Back