Buyer's Agent

W

WebBoard

Buyer's Agent Services ???
Date: 14 Jan 2001
Time: 16:46:21

Hi I am a resident of Adelaide and want to buy an investment property in Brisbane. I read some posts on this forum recently about www.thebuyersagent.com.au site and and after checking out their site I am after any other feedback on this organisation. Has any one dealt with them or heard any pro's or con's about their servive. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Does anyone know of any similar services/companies available?

Regards, Nic

Last edited by a moderator:
Ross Sondergeld

Reply: 1

Re: Buyer's Agent Services ???
Time: 19:22:34

Hi Nic,

Buyer agents are still pretty new in Australia.

But you still need to be careful, so that you pick the right Buyer Agent.

To discover the 9 biggest benefits of getting a buyer agent then phone (07) 5562 1555 or email [email protected] for a FREE 20-page buyer agent information kit.

Thanks

Ross Sondergeld Mobile 0412 BUY ING Buyerside Real Estate Office 9b, 34 Glenferrie Drive Robina, Gold Coast QLD 4226 [email protected]

TBA

Reply: 1.1

Re: Buyer's Agent Services ???
Date: 06 Feb 2001
Time: 10:06:02

Dear Nic

You asked about Buyer's Agent services 14/01/2001

Sorry for the delay in responding but have only recently become aware of this site.

It's a pity that you did not recieve a useful reply. It seems that the respondant was more interested it offering you their services than answering your question.

If you care to make contact with us we will be happy to discuss your needs to purchase property in Brisbane and show you any number of our fine testimonials.

Good and good buying!

TBA

The Wife

Reply: 1.1.1

Advertising
Time: 21:26:14

Well....I've seen lots of advertising on here, but the latest rounds are none too subtle.

Far too commercial for my liking.

Back