Buyers agents

Thanks for the advice! happy to not go with a BA after my first. I'm getting educated daily on here and reading articles of different strategies. Also doing a lot of searching on google and especially on here regarding some of the companies and people I have talked to and dealt with..

There's a company out there atm who haven't stopped bugging me regarding some off the plan crap they have going thats way more expensive than anything else in those suburbs lol they know i'm a newbie and try to pounce on that. Fortunately for me I analyse every single thing shown to me. If anyone wants to know the companies i've avoided due to their spruiking just pm me. Most of you would probably know who they are anyway.

Thanks for the advice! happy to not go with a BA after my first. I'm getting educated daily on here and reading articles of different strategies. Also doing a lot of searching on google and especially on here regarding some of the companies and people I have talked to and dealt with..

There's a company out there atm who haven't stopped bugging me regarding some off the plan crap they have going thats way more expensive than anything else in those suburbs lol they know i'm a newbie and try to pounce on that. Fortunately for me I analyse every single thing shown to me. If anyone wants to know the companies i've avoided due to their spruiking just pm me. Most of you would probably know who they are anyway.

Hi ej

Spruikers are a dime a dozen out there (we get emailed every week by developers/agents offering us cuts/higher commissions etc for flogging their superior "high investment grade properties" LOL) - as long as you realize that anyone "recommending" you a property and not charging a fee is ultimately a selling agent in disguise. It's so simple yet so many buyers fall for the slick advertising of many of these companies. They are in sales after all :D

Keep asking questions, conducting your DD and analysing. As long as you have the time, the enthusiasm and the curiosity to learn you will go far. Best of luck with it all :)

Back