Buying in South Australia

Hi

I thought that I say how proud we are that we have just bought another property....our 9th. This one in SA.

We have used the services of Angelo Mena from Creative Real Estate Solutions and have been incredibly proud to deal with a professional of his calibre.

Angelo has displayed strong ethics, great communication, and has been hard working on our behalf. He is an awfully nice fellow and has taught Sue and I a few things along this journey. We are very grateful.

I can strongly recommend him to anyone considering buying property in South Australia.

Have fun

Dale

Congratulations Dale,

I presume he is a Buyers Agent?

Are you "Riding the Cycle" around OZ :D from memory your last one was in WA.

The Adelaide Market seems to be doing well at the moment from what I've read

Hi Dale,

Congrats on your purchase. WOuld you mind sharing with us where you purchased so that we all can learn?

Thanks,

Prak

Hi

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

We were given finance approval in November last year to spend $300k on a property. We thought abt Sydney, but....our money would not buy what we wanted.

So, after knowing how ethical Xenia & Angelo were, we decided to buy in SA to again spread our portfolio; take advantage of land tax savings and increase our chances of benefitting from differing markets rising at differing times.

Back in November, Angelo gave me an interesting article showing 10 suburbs identified as having potential for growth. The No 1 suburb was Hallett Cove and after a little research of our own, we decided to buy there.

Angelo did an enormous amount of work and provided excellent reports noting the properties features and comparing these to our own checklist of criteria that we normally look for in an IP.

After a failed attempt at another property, Angelo identified the one we bought. It's details are:

3BR Home with Ocean views (albeit looking over roof tops)
Purchase Price $270k
Car Accomodation for 4 cars
"Worst house in the best street" type property.

Expected rent between $265 and $300pw. We're thinking abt the middle at this stage.

Again, thank you to Angelo for all his hard work; ethics and professionalism. And, for his patience with me....

Dale

That is great news Dale! Congrats to you and Sue for keeping the ball rolling! :)

I know Sydney is too pricey for you right now, but when you've built up enough equity and the rents have risen a little more, I fully expect to hear about it!!

Ocean views for under $300K?! Now you are making me jealous....... ;) :D

Dale, thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation. You are also one of the best clients we have ever dealt with and we are very fortunate to have met you.

Thanks once again :D

Xenia

Hi
3BR Home with Ocean views (albeit looking over roof tops)
Purchase Price $270k
Car Accomodation for 4 cars
"Worst house in the best street" type property.

Very good price for Hallett Cove IMO....

Large new shopping centre and associated infrastructure going up the next 12-18 months. Thru road from South Road and Expressway about to break ground further cutting travel times. New library scheduled for 2008ish...cant loose.
Congrats Dale good buy...

Rory:)

Back