Buying in the Right Stage of the Economic Cycle?

Depends where your talking about. Every state has their own cycle and then suburbs within states have their cycles too.

The current property cycle has nothing to do with the local economy.
It is very much global money and its effects on property, having said that if global money decides to leave property investors will be in trouble. At the moment the money is coming at least for the next 2 years I believe until Uncle Sam decides to collect back all this money that they printed.!!
Meanwhile have fun with property.

The current property cycle has nothing to do with the local economy.
It is very much global money and its effects on property, having said that if global money decides to leave property investors will be in trouble. At the moment the money is coming at least for the next 2 years I believe until Uncle Sam decides to collect back all this money that they printed.!!
Meanwhile have fun with property.

Many people will always find good reasons why not to invest in Australian property. Either its the Chinese buyers or a bubble or Interest rates or Europe's troubles or whatever. My dad tells me during his time it was exactly the same.

And yet many investors manage to consistently build wealth year after year in Australian property markets. :D

Back