Buying IP in Brisbane,Arana Hills & Everton Park

Hi guys

being looking for a low maintenance IP (due to interstate) for a short while, read threads on the forum, had some thoughts in mind:

east of Brisbance, such as Wynnum, has become too expensive.

south of Brisbane, not sure about it

north(north-west) of Brisbane, Zillmere has come to mind, however, it has been going strong for a while, might not be the best option, also houses there are mostly fibro houses (not many brick houses). looking from the imagines from google street view, it looks a bit rough (a bit like western Sydney). some attention has been paid to Arana Hills and Everton Park, brick house could still be bought under $450k, about 5% yield, about 15km to CBD, has train stations, local schools, (not sure whether there are good shopping centers or not).

what do you reckon of the 2 suburbs (Arana Hills $ Everton Park) ?

advice pls

regards

I am doing a development in Everton Park at present. To me it is a suburb that is going from large blocks semi acerage down to a modern, low - medium density area. Close to transport and Brookside shopping centre. I like the area. Moreton Bay Council is also rezoning a lot of its Everton Hills (other side of the road in many cases) to med density with 4 storeys and tiny lots to be allowed.

Back