Buying off the plan caveats for House and Land package in Sydney.

Quite happy that the extension of the NWRL to the city is more of a certainty:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-...sing-at-rocket-speed-after-power-vote/6521304

Sydney will have a second harbour rail crossing by 2024 now that Parliament has given the green light to leasing public electricity assets, the New South Wales Government has said.

Legislation to partially lease the state's power network was passed by Parliament last night.

The new harbour crossing is the centrepiece of the $20 billion infrastructure package the Government promised to build using the proceeds from the sale.

It will form part of what will be called the "Sydney Metro" ? a new 30-kilometre high-capacity rail line from Bankstown through the city, which will connect to the north-west rail link via twin tunnels under the harbour.

With NWRL and the train maybe goin straight to city by 2024 I'm hoping i'll have constant CG over next 10 yrs

In the areas within 10-15 mins walk to the stations, we might see something like:

2015/16 : 15%
2016/17 : 15%
2017/18 : 5-10%
2018/19: 5-10% ( NWRL opens 2019 )
2019/20 : 3-5% ( completion of remaining dev sites / units close to stations )
2020/21 : 3-5%
2021/22 : 3-5%
2022/23: 5-10%
2023/24: 5-10% ( extension to city opens, shaves 10 mins off travel time to city )

Assumption is that a tapering off of the boom will lead to a period where CG drops off, but logically it will pick up when the extension opens.

I would also assume that the second half of the Rouse Hill Town Centre will be complete by 2020 and will take 3-4 years to construct. This will open up more sites for apartments and commercial space in the area between the new Masters on Commercial Road and Rouse Hill Drive.

By 2023/24 the parts of Box Hill and Riverstone development areas close to arterial roads will have built out. There will be a village town centre / shopping centre built in the Box Hill area as well. Perhaps similar in size to Stanhope Gardens shopping centre or the new shopping area in The Ponds.

A new hospital has also been announced for this area, although a site has not been identified. You would think sense would prevail and it would be located near one of the train stations. Somewhere near Cudgeong Road.

In the areas within 10-15 mins walk to the stations, we might see something like:

2015/16 : 15%
2016/17 : 15%
2017/18 : 5-10%
2018/19: 5-10% ( NWRL opens 2019 )
2019/20 : 3-5% ( completion of remaining dev sites / units close to stations )
2020/21 : 3-5%
2021/22 : 3-5%
2022/23: 5-10%
2023/24: 5-10% ( extension to city opens, shaves 10 mins off travel time to city )

Assumption is that a tapering off of the boom will lead to a period where CG drops off, but logically it will pick up when the extension opens.

I would also assume that the second half of the Rouse Hill Town Centre will be complete by 2020 and will take 3-4 years to construct. This will open up more sites for apartments and commercial space in the area between the new Masters on Commercial Road and Rouse Hill Drive.

By 2023/24 the parts of Box Hill and Riverstone development areas close to arterial roads will have built out. There will be a village town centre / shopping centre built in the Box Hill area as well. Perhaps similar in size to Stanhope Gardens shopping centre or the new shopping area in The Ponds.

A new hospital has also been announced for this area, although a site has not been identified. You would think sense would prevail and it would be located near one of the train stations. Somewhere near Cudgeong Road.

Another 30% over next two years seems unlikely. In saying that, a lot of people with a lot of money are buying established and new properties where I just got one.

Where did they say they want the hospital? A good site would be Marsden Park or just behind that Cudgegong station on the Rouse Hill and Rivo border

Another 30% over next two years seems unlikely. In saying that, a lot of people with a lot of money are buying established and new properties where I just got one.

Where did they say they want the hospital? A good site would be Marsden Park or just behind that Cudgegong station on the Rouse Hill and Rivo border

I've seen 30% CG in my immediate area in 12 months. I still think 15% per year is conceivable as the railway nears completion. That sort of growth is not sustainable though.

I've seen 30% CG in my immediate area in 12 months. I still think 15% per year is conceivable as the railway nears completion. That sort of growth is not sustainable though.

Gonna be hard to get 30% growth imo as the prices in The Ponds, Bella Vista, Rouse Hill and Castle Hill are around the $1m mark already.. I hope it happens though.. Where are you located atm?

Back