Buying the Dymphna program!!

She says she's got a program that helps people find discounted properties as well as development potential etc...she uses Realestateinvestar..anyone can use that and not pay 10k to be taught...

Yes, any body can get realestate investar, 21 day free trial. Check the net.

Last edited:
I have a Dymphna story to tell.....

Around 14 years ago when my husband and I were fist starting to get into real estate and investing, we were recommended to become a client of Dymphna Boholt, via an investment group called Prosperity 8 on Sunshine Coast. We drove to the Sunshine Coast to visit her accounting practice and discussed our options with her. She set up a SMSF, a company and trust for us with only $14K startup for the SMSF (What a joke!!!) and recommended we go ahead and start investing with the companies that spoke at the Prosperity 8 seminar ($4,500 ticket)....because she also invested with them. Little did we know that each client recommended by her gave her a massive kick-back....we were so na?ve and trusting...boy has that changed.

To make a long story short, we lost everything (around $40K total, which is a lot for a 27 and 31 year old) that we invested with a US Company called Robo Enterprises based in Bowling Green Kentucky, run by a slick conman, who consequently burnt his whole estate down with all records of his Ponzi scheme, once he was caught....

I see her face pop up on Facebook etc etc...she was once involved in a group called Widly Wealthy Women and now offers a real estate course.....she has no scruples and will take any unsuspecting person's money....she preys on the uneducated and promises wealth to those who are gullible enough to pay.

I wish all you newbies a successful future however this forum (free) has taught me so much more than any expensive course or seminar can. Although the most I took away from Properity 8 course was that you cannot trust anyone with your money...take control and charge and make those decision based on educated choices.....I hope this helps anyone contemplating her course....

To make a long story short, we lost everything (around $40K total, which is a lot for a 27 and 31 year old) that we invested with a US Company called Robo Enterprises based in Bowling Green Kentucky, run by a slick conman, who consequently burnt his whole estate down with all records of his Ponzi scheme, once he was caught....

Thank you for sharing your experience, jude74.

I went to D's 1-day seminar last month. She mentioned how she lost $250K on her US investments. She added that since then she has been dealing with A- and B-class(?) wholesalers only (as opposed to retail property sellers that got her burnt). Her clients would get access to them as well through her USA property program which is part of the bigger program ($10K). She emphasised that that's a third party program.

While I have learnt a few bits and pieces at her free seminar, and I am sure she has a lot more knowledge to share, I have taken her course off my shortlist of potential IP education providers. Still thinking whether I need a mentor/training. Might wait until I get analysis paralysis after sifting through all the SS info, and then will do some sort of mentoring program. :)

Last edited:
Bipolar Bear; my advice is echoing others. I can unabashedly say that this (free, 24 hrs, 'answers in your pocket on any subject in AUS property') very Somersoft forum has literally changed my financial life.

Seriously, if it is a mentor you seek, invest not money, but time into this forum and meet up with some like minded peeps or those you read posts from; who are living and actually DOING the very plan you hope to someday (soon!) Replicate.

Oh and might I add another resource; Meet up.com. great for finding specific meetup groups on AUS property who go for cafe or pub sessions to exchange ideas. The problem with it though is its riddled with sharks and spruikers who masquerade as everyday 'property nubies' when secretly - or overtly - their aim of organizing said meet up, is to sell you something. The easy way to find the legit meet up.com organizers is to simply google the first and last name of the organizer, to see what comes up. If they are simply an everyday Joe or Jane, their meet up group might be worth attending.

The best one though, isn't on Meet up.com, it is the Somersoft ones! Check the meeting thread category to find the next one upcoming in your city :)

I personally believe that DOERS in property invest all their $$$ in doing, and all of their time in independent learning via unbiased or non-vested-interest contacts and resources :)

Still the same thought :as all the other secret information programs;

If the program works, the developer would be eternally vigilant to make sure that not a hint of the program escaped
they would make so much money from the program that they would not sell the program, it is their edge
How ever much money came from selling the program, there is so much more from NOT selling the program
therefore
IF the program is for sale, it does not work

one does not sell the goose that lays golden eggs, nor does one cut up the goose to find where the gold comes from

From the post above, the below was an interesting read on Robo Enterprises

Timeline | Robo Enterprises

Grand jury indicts Rose
Former BG businessman faces up to 440 years in prison, forfeiture of $6.6M

I was just reading about Dymphna Boholt on Neil Jenmans website written by Terry Ryder. Worth having a read, there is also a courier mail article as well.

http://www.jenman.com.au/news_item.php?id=428

http://www.couriermail.com.au/busin...s-seminar-claims/story-fnihsps3-1227339462708

Only $15000..

I knew something was sus when I questioned her company about a claim so that I could better understand and they got defensive and said if you don't believe it then this program isn't for you.

one does not sell the goose that lays golden eggs, nor does one cut up the goose to find where the gold comes from

but often peops have a GG but they feed it Maccas and surround the GG with normal geese and wonder why they are missing out

Not all ed programs are poor value .

ta
rolf

Step 1: Get successful
Step 2: Tell others how you did it.

Usually step 2 involves expensive seminars, CD/DVDs, training, services and so on.

Step 1: Get successful
Step 2: Tell others how you did it.

Usually step 2 involves expensive seminars, CD/DVDs, training, services and so on.

Or

Step 1. Tell everyone how successful you are
Step 2. Use the proceeds to seminars to become successful

Back