Cabinet/Wardrobe Makers/Carpenters in Perth

Colleagues,

Does anyone know (good quality)+(reasonable price) places in Perth to source kitchen cabinets and various wardrobes? Basically everything wooden to install into the house to hide stuff in.

I feel like Builders are crazy on these things and willing to get hefty margins or install basic to variate later. Bunnings is cheap-poor quality, IKEA good quality-expensive when looked in full (doors, internals, etc.)... nowhere to go for trusted advice, rather than to my lovely forum!

Thank you!

I would get a quote from proform and see how it stacks up. For my project I found them reasonably priced by others have told me they are expensive.

Try;

Adam Smith
Director
Vinyl-Tech Doors and Cabinet Systems
20 Mordaunt Circuit
Canning Vale WA 6155
P: (08) 9456 0165
F: (08) 9456 0164
M: 0402 773 611

Tulamalula, I will check flexi, however the reasonable price was not among their top10 reasons to buy from them. WIth individual CAD designs, project manager, and the way they market, it quite might be too luxury for an investment property of mine. Agree ,their designs are brilliant for your own place!

perthguy, that's what we did for 5 bidding builders. We were thinking they will pass some of their builders bulk discounts or at least will quote retails prices... too high expectations.

HD_ACE, cannot find sanj among the forum members, can you give me some hints, i.e. any post of him or what's so ever to locate him?

Jen_PFR and Colin, will check your contacts! Thanks!

If you're handy you couldybuy a second hand Ikea kitchen from the gum tree. We just sold ours for about a third of the price of new. Great quality and everything still works like new.

If you're handy you couldybuy a second hand Ikea kitchen from the gum tree. We just sold ours for about a third of the price of new. Great quality and everything still works like new.

I just put a second hand kitchen from gumtree in my rental. Came with sink, working oven and great stove too. The pantry is bigger than my PPoR.

Gumtree Gumtree Gumtree................. Get a decent shell of a custom built kitchen.... chop shop it to get it to fit..... respray gloss white change handels ect new kitchen for under 1500..... we just got a cracker for 500 bucks it was so big it has done the kitchen and the laundry i will post pics when its all in.... also got an ikea pax wardrobe for 800 worth 2800 if we got it new... I LOVE GUMTREE

it was so big it has done the kitchen and the laundry

haha! I forgot I did that too. I made laundry cabinets from the leftover cupboard from the kitchen. I picked up a cheap laundry tub and mixed tap from Masters and got my plumber to fit it all. The splashback tiles are from Vinsan Salvage, $20 for 4m2. I love Gumtree too! :)

Attachments

• 100120141053.jpg
    100120141053.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 146
Back