Cafe / Bistro / Outdoor Blinds

We're looking to install these in our PPOR and were gobsmacked when the first three quotes were in the $10k - $15k range.

Has anyone else installed these and could we have some recommendations please.

Thanks,
Amelia

We're looking to install these in our PPOR and were gobsmacked when the first three quotes were in the $10k - $15k range.

Has anyone else installed these and could we have some recommendations please.

Thanks,
Amelia

I think you can buy these from Bunnings and install yourself. Is that an option?

Good quality cafe blinds cost $$$$$.... Bunnings onces are cheap PVC and will warp and crack after a couple of years

Good quality cafe blinds cost $$$$$.... Bunnings onces are cheap PVC and will warp and crack after a couple of years

still 10-15+ is outrageous!!

CherryPro, i suggest you PM MsAli, she can recommend you somene she used for blinds.

I recently used nobullblinds!

i was watching better homes and garden yesterday and saw they installed PVC blind between two glass windows.. are you getting something like that?? if yes,. that could cost 10-15K but will have little to no maintenance!!!

The thing is the nice café blinds are the commercial grade ones - which as Dave said last a long time. It's like buying a cheap Big W knife or a German/Japanese one.

Thanks guys - I will get quotes from Cheapablinds and Nobullblinds.

Mflying - the ones we were quoted on were a thicker PVC and mesh kind of material. We checked out the quality at the factory in Girraween yesterday and since the product is Australian made, guess that is the price to pay.

Back