Calling all Perthite Somersoftarians

Ok Perthites who is going to this ??

Should be a fantastic event - Thanks Michael & Bill for bringing it to Perth.

Maybe we can meet up for networking & drinkies afterwards.

Who's Interested ?

See yas there :)

Put me down,

I may have to bring Michaels book along for him to sign considering he forgot when i ordered it ;)

PLUS I'm looking forward to hearing Bill talk..should be an interesting night.

RedWing

Hey Rick,

Me & the Squaw are heading up for it, we just might have to spend the night up in the big smoke, who knows, if she plays her cards right, I might leave the swags at home & I'll treat her to a hostel and soup kitchen :D

BF;)

Yes me and the Mr have bought our tickets and will meet up with you also. Is there somewhere in the Convention Centre itself to meet up informally or are you intending on walking up that old hill into the city? :)

bigfella966 said:
I might leave the swags at home & I'll treat her to a hostel and soup kitchen :D

BF;)

As long as you dont make a habit of it bigfella, your sqaw might expect it all the time. ;)

:D

BruceW said:
Got my leave pass, booked, so count me in ;)

I'll be there too, but remember BruceW, there is a good chance you and I may go M.I.A. for a three hour period, as Fremantle will probably be hosting a home final after today's stunning victory over Adelaide.

C'arn the dockers!

paulie said:
I'll be there too, but remember BruceW, there is a good chance you and I may go M.I.A. for a three hour period, as Fremantle will probably be hosting a home final after today's stunning victory over Adelaide.

C'arn the dockers!

Two monumental events in history on the same day! Who'd a thunk it!

Should we let the AFL know now?

I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

Bruce

I was overjoyed that Fremantle beat Adelaide for 2 reasons:

1) It improves West Coast's chances of finishing on top
2) It reduces the chances of some Victorian teams finishing in the 8

w00t :D :cool:

dtraeger2k said:
I was overjoyed that Fremantle beat Adelaide for 2 reasons:

1) It improves West Coast's chances of finishing on top
2) It reduces the chances of some Victorian teams finishing in the 8

w00t :D :cool:

If we beat the Saints, then the Budgies, then the Bogans there's a fair chance we'll end up with a Prelim final Derby at the house of Pain.

WOOHOO,

Just picked up tickets to the next Derby (Eagles Home Game so my Dockers Membership don't get me in), so three weeks of Freo games at Subiaco to come, then two home finals (1 versus the weagles again) then a short flight over to Melbourne to pick up a premiership trophy and I should be back at work by sometime early in October.

Sorry to hijack your thread Rixter, back to who's going to this!

Paulie

Back